SeeMore Counter-Balanced Putter Preview

I forgot to take a pic today, but I love the Flatso 17 on the SB CB, it's a great combo, and with the matrix shaft and after cutting it down to 38", this thing is deadly and drops putts big time. I think the Tank has some competition.

I need some pix. I am likely going to throw the Flatso 17 on mine as well. Maybe post up some thoughts in the SS thread?

I need some pix. I am likely going to throw the Flatso 17 on mine as well. Maybe post up some thoughts in the SS thread?

You got it man. Will do tomorrow.

Sorry I've been slacking on the pics, I'll get them uploaded tonight!

I love the Flatso 17 on this platform, I think it really helps quite the hands even more and allows you to just rock yours shoulders. I'm curious if the SB isn't the best head, I'm wondering what other heavy Seemore heads I could put onto the Matrix/Flatso combo???

Sorry I've been slacking on the pics, I'll get them uploaded tonight!

I love the Flatso 17 on this platform, I think it really helps quite the hands even more and allows you to just rock yours shoulders. I'm curious if the SB isn't the best head, I'm wondering what other heavy Seemore heads I could put onto the Matrix/Flatso combo???

Man I dunno, I think the SB heads are perfect for CB'ing. But others would be M3/M5 maybe.

Man I dunno, I think the SB heads are perfect for CB'ing. But others would be M3/M5 maybe.

Those are actually the two I was thinking of maybe I'll try and find one CB it separately!

I do want to throw in here too that their new 15" grip is perfect, much better IMO because of the saved length. They also added a line on the grip 3" down for hand demarcation (I always used a sharpie line on mine).

Still pondering.....such a tough call.

Those are actually the two I was thinking of maybe I'll try and find one CB it separately!

I have a M5 that was counterbalanced by SeeMore (current gamer) that really feels great though my next project is to have them CB one of my SB1s.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

So it wont be an official cb putter as it doesnt jave the extra length. However speaking with Alex, hes going to add some headweight to my mfgp tri sole so that thr pure grip big dog putter grip ( that is heavy) should counterbalance nicely. So in theory ill have a counterbalanced at regular length .

So it wont be an official cb putter as it doesnt jave the extra length. However speaking with Alex, hes going to add some headweight to my mfgp tri sole so that thr pure grip big dog putter grip ( that is heavy) should counterbalance nicely. So in theory ill have a counterbalanced at regular length .

So a small dog with regular head weight would qualify as cb as well? :p

So a small dog with regular head weight would qualify as cb as well? :p

Maybe, have to talk to Alex at seemore.. hes the brains I just had the paypal account ready.

Maybe, have to talk to Alex at seemore.. hes the brains I just had the paypal account ready.

Alex is the genious! What is going to be the head weight?

No clue! Lol. Let you know when I open the box.

I'm sorry these are so late, here's what the Flatso looks like on!

I just added a PR mFGP2 to the CB stable, I can't wait to roll it this week, I forgot to take pics at lunch, I'll get them up ASAP!!!

So far I love the sight dot and single line alignment and the PR headcover is a beauty!

Also, if I could get a Z series head heavy enough, I'd love to see what one of those heads would feel like in a CB platform!

Also, if I could get a Z series head heavy enough, I'd love to see what one of those heads would feel like in a CB platform!

I had mine CB but ended up cutting it down. I think I would have been better off going only an inch more then my normal length. I am not a fan of the SeeMore Feeltec grip they use on the CB models.

My z3c is CB'd

Ponder engaged.

Gosh dang it, after all the CS talk, I'm hard core pondering a FGP2 CB to add to the collection! Seemore, inquiry incoming!!!

I'm thinking a Seemore PR CB would be a nice addition this year.

Back