Voice Caddie Swing Caddie SC100 Review

Can't wait to get mine after using one this last weekend.

I think you are going to enjoy this Trevor. It really is a help on the range.

Theu are alot of fun, and if used in certain ways great for improvement.
Just not sure they can measure how far you hit the ball :)

Theu are alot of fun, and if used in certain ways great for improvement.
Just not sure they can measure how far you hit the ball :)

I too have picked up the official LM of Team Hackers. Really excited about trying this thing out after hearing you rave about it!

I too have picked up the official LM of Team Hackers. Really excited about trying this thing out after hearing you rave about it!

Thats funny as I do believe that over half of us have it...

What will be even better is that many many staffers in thr mc have it, can you imagine what thebrange will look like

What will be even better is that many many staffers in thr mc have it, can you imagine what thebrange will look like

I think team DotCom has 6 of these, or maybe more. Dialing in distances shouldn't take long.

I think team DotCom has 6 of these, or maybe more. Dialing in distances shouldn't take long.

That makes 11 out of 16. Pretty sure thp helped some stock in that manufacturer

I am wavering back and forth on getting one. I don't want to get it and then never use it.

I am wavering back and forth on getting one. I don't want to get it and then never use it.
I'll bring mine Saturday. You can see first hand what it's like (not sure if you have yet or not).

I'll bring mine Saturday. You can see first hand what it's like (not sure if you have yet or not).

I have not and that would be great. Thanks

Dev, I use mine all the time, whether I'm on the range or in my basement. Helps make sure I'm being consistent and also validates whether shots that felt good actually were good. I plan to use it to help dial in half swing distances too.

I took mine out for a range session yesterday. I used the target mode a fair bit--where you select a distance and try to hit that number. It's a great way to train for distance control (something that I struggle with) and also kind of fun to try to hit that number with different clubs.

One of the nice features too of being able to see ball speed is that it is super easy to see how one club compares to another. The ball speed numbers I was seeing with my Apex irons were no joke and just another confirmation of how long and easy they are to hit.

I used mine in the garage Friday night and love the target mode too. I was practicing 3/4 9i from 125 and ended up needing to hit a handful today with confidence. Oneof the better buys I've made

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Sorry if I missed this when reading but do limited flight range balls work with this? I remember reading that the foam balls did not read properly on this

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

well i figured out what was wrong with mine, and as predicted, it was user error. Started placing it a little further back and numbers were very accurate.

Though I'm not sure if this thing is going to be good for me. Think I may be over swinging and too anxious to turn around and look back and see speed & distance, and I think it's negatively effecting my practice. Definitely a user issue as well...though not sure if i can overcome.

well i figured out what was wrong with mine, and as predicted, it was user error. Started placing it a little further back and numbers were very accurate.

Though I'm not sure if this thing is going to be good for me. Think I may be over swinging and too anxious to turn around and look back and see speed & distance, and I think it's negatively effecting my practice. Definitely a user issue as well...though not sure if i can overcome.

I actually dont even woery about how far I hit my clubs any more. However the target and practice mode are invaluable.

Take notes on the shots yoi hit poorly during your round and then practice them next range session.

The game mode is superb. Practicing hittjng the same distance with different clubs. Knowing that the ball goes exactly yardage for pitches has also helped..

I had that problem when I started, but got out of my own way and treat it as informational instead of trying to set a high score. Since then, its been a very helpful tool.

This is a great piece of equipment. However, it doesn't pick up my ball flight very well and reads short on every club but the driver. Thank goodness I don't send that club as high! Will give it a few more runs and may just see if someone wants a good deal.

Sorry if I missed this when reading but do limited flight range balls work with this? I remember reading that the foam balls did not read properly on this

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm very curious about this too. I'm wondering if there is a difference in the #'s you all are getting between range balls and your regular game ball.

I just ordered one after reading about half the posts in the thread (thanks a lot guys! :act-up:). This is going to be awesome to get the distances with my new Apex's dialed in. And short game practice too. I haven't been this excited about a training aid in a long time.

This is a great piece of equipment. However, it doesn't pick up my ball flight very well and reads short on every club but the driver. Thank goodness I don't send that club as high! Will give it a few more runs and may just see if someone wants a good deal.

Did you try selecting 1 club higher loft than what you're hitting to try and compensate for your launch angle?

Did you try selecting 1 club higher loft than what you're hitting to try and compensate for your launch angle?

Yes sir, I did. Does better with real balls on the course, but still off. It is very consistent with the variance so no knock on the product itself.

Just don't see it as something I can look at for numbers. Laser a point and shoot to that works best for me. Just want to clarify for those that don't know, I have unusually high ball flight.

I'm very curious about this too. I'm wondering if there is a difference in the #'s you all are getting between range balls and your regular game ball.

I just ordered one after reading about half the posts in the thread (thanks a lot guys! :act-up:). This is going to be awesome to get the distances with my new Apex's dialed in. And short game practice too. I haven't been this excited about a training aid in a long time.
I LOVE mine, but yes your carry distances will typically read shorter than they should with range balls, especially poor ones. I used to 'donate' one or two real balls from my shag bag at the end of each range session to come up with an estimated conversion factor. The iron shots I hit with the real balls were always the longest and more closely matched my on course experiences.
I should point out that this adjustment refers to full shot gapping work. When doing short game target work the carry differences in real versus range balls is negligible, so the SC 100 shines in helping dial in partial shot distances.

Mine showed up at home woot

Excellent! Now I just need a new hitting net for the back yard and I'll be smacking my game balls as often as possible.

Man I can't wait for this to get here!!

Tapa tapa tapa

I'm in love with this device. I spent a few hours practicing with it Friday night in my garage and took a liking to the target mode. I was working on a 125 yard 3/4 9i shot for a while and had to hit more than a handful over the weekend.

Back