THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will go up a little I am guessing. Avg. this year is 86 which is an 11.2 index. Not sure what the scores are that would fall off however.

Makes sense. 86 is solid.

The nice thing is I know it can be so much better. 39* here today. Give me some decent weather and the scores will drop.

Holy crap. I will stop complaining about weather affecting my scores now.

My GHIN went up .3, but I kind of expected that based on some recent scores, I sure hope I can get this turned around.

Based on my goal to be a single digit this summer I've got some lessons planned in the next few weeks and then I know I need to put more time in to practice. Specific sessions on specific clubs or areas of my game I'm trying to improve upon. Not just my whole bag each time.

Went from 15.9 to 16.2 after a rough start to the season. Haven't broke 90 yet this year.

Grint says 24,6. When I joined here I was in the 30's , I'll take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After today's revision, I'm down to 8.1 from 10.3! So close!

Last 4 scores: 81, 75, 81, 76

So awesome to see where you've gotten to. You are going to reach your goal without a problem! Love it!

After finally getting to a single digit last time at 9.9 Mine lowered to 9.1 this time. Trying to go as low as I can, but trying not to think about it too much all at the same time.

I am up .1 to 15.5. I had finals this week, so I will finally have time to work on my game and start getting that number to drop!

17.3 to 17.2. Woo!

21.3 to 21.2. Diablogolf membership expires on 5/19 what should I do for a new HDCP. Mmmmm. In all seriousness I need to shoot some some lower scores (under 90) to see another drop anytime soon. Lesson time. Hopefully my new SeeMore and SPI work will help also.

Put all of my scores in the US Handicap system now that I signed up for the THP service and it shot out 20.6. Sweet I will take it.

I have not been getting in enough play or practice this year. I've moved back to an 11.8. Need to get back into the regular practice/play mode again, if I plan to get that down any time soon.

went from 13.7 down to 13.5 on the strength of a couple good rounds. Had a bad one in there too, but those never count!

6.1 today. Moving in the right direction. A lot of that is due to a home course I know well that is a decent rating. Home Course HCP is now 7 with this update. Still need to see how it travels!

Down from 14.3 to 14.0. Better iron play with my new irons starting to show up in the index.

Held steady. No up. No down.

But make no mistake, it's going down big by September.

17.3 to 17.2. Woo!
Kinda like my topped fairway woods, you're sneaking up on it!

down .1

At least its going the right direction.

Only a handful of revisions left before the MC, time to kick this into high gear!

From 15.2 to 14.5. I like the trend, but still feel like this can & should be lower. If I can work out the issues off the tee box I can see sub 10 by the end of the summer and that was my goal this year.

From 15.2 to 14.5. I like the trend, but still feel like this can & should be lower. If I can work out the issues off the tee box I can see sub 10 by the end of the summer and that was my goal this year.

your really close too! Just those small changes are paying off for you!

Been doing a little analysis of my game. I played 9 holes yesterday morning, I had 4 GIR and the other approaches were all within a few yards of the green. I had 6 chances to get up and down, and made only 1 of them (for birdie, hence the extra gir). Only one of those was a tough up and down, a scratch golfer probably would have got up and down from where I was 5 of 6 times. 1 of 6 isn't good.

This is just from a 9 hole sample but this is pattern is pretty typical for me, this is by far the weakest part of my game right now. Being able to get up and down even just half the time would take 4-5 shots off my scores. My boss gifted me a 3 lesson pack off groupon I am considering using all 3 lessons on short game instruction and not even having him look at my swing. Everything else is clicking right now.

20 trending 19.1. Almost there! Need a couple more strokes to come off a good round for me.

you got this Steve!

Not sure what's going to happen after today. Had qn avalanche of strokes my first 18 (111) and then an 80 on my second 18.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

shot some really good golf this weekend. Currently at a 15.4 trending to 13.3

20 trending 19.1. Almost there! Need a couple more strokes to come off a good round for me.

Not a doubt in my mind you'll get there man! Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back