Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I will heading out early Saturday morning taking 24 to 69. Leaving about 6 am 3.5 hour drive. But I will make up time on road

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

No you won't, your from ohio.... 5 MPH Under speed limit.

You know CJ is right Bullfrog.

Unfortunately I won't be going under the speed limit. I once made it from San Diego CA to Ocala FL in 32 hours. Will be traveling above the posted speed limit.

Unfortunately I won't be going under the speed limit. I once made it from San Diego CA to Ocala FL in 32 hours. Will be traveling above the posted speed limit.

With a flight into Atlanta no Doubt!

Back on Topic.

Going to hit the range later today in preparation for this event!

With a flight into Atlanta no Doubt!

Back on Topic.

Going to hit the range later today in preparation for this event!

your a comedian. Last comic standing better watch out. Ha ha I will be ranging it up today and playing 36 tomorrow in preparation for Indy. Gonna be a blast finding fwys and greens and playing golf with my favorite peeps.... THPer's!

After quite a bit of pissing and moaning, work FINALLY approved my vacation for the Indy weekend. This event couldn't come at a better time. Work is driving my bat crap crazy and I am just ready to get to Indy and see my good friends and meet guys I've been dying to meet forever.

After quite a bit of pissing and moaning, work FINALLY approved my vacation for the Indy weekend. This event couldn't come at a better time. Work is driving my bat crap crazy and I am just ready to get to Indy and see my good friends and meet guys I've been dying to meet forever.

Glad it worked out for ya jeff

Glad it worked out for ya jeff

No kidding. I was a bit salty. They approved my travel day and the Friday, but denied my weekend for no reason. I was like dahell. But, my boss, who is just as burnt out as I am, approved it yesterday, so I will be buying her a soda today. LOL.

I'm quite anxious to find out who my partner will be and who will fill out our foursome. Playing with THPers is amazing!

I think it would be cool if JB says everyone to the 1st tee at the same time and then announces partners. Keep the suspense going until the last minute.

I think it would be cool if JB says everyone to the 1st tee at the same time and then announces partners. Keep the suspense going until the last minute.

Awful idea. ..I need time to talk smack

You don't need a partner to talk smack. Well.....you might. lol

:bulgy-eyes: Ouch. Who is ready for some delicious Italian food after the round!?

What I promise myself of the Indy Event:

1. Practice so that I can play some decent to good golf

2. Have a Great time

3. Try to ensure others have a great time

4. If Bullfrog's damn frogger cart poncho makes an appearance, send him home with 3 of them.

5. Take aspirin as a preemptive attack against laughter headaches

6. Get to the event early to get a grey Bridgestone hat

2. Have a Great time

4. If Bullfrog's damn frogger cart poncho makes an appearance, send him home with 3 of them.

I think I have a little something to so with #5 haha

I think what I want to have as a personal goal of mine is to introduce myself and shake hands with every single person attending this event

Just had a great range session, first time swinging the clubs in 2 weeks. Been working with my new Orange Whip and a weighted shaft with a molded grip, and the results are already apparent. If I can swing like this in Indy, I'll be doing some damage!

Ok, my personal best 18 hole score is 92.

While I understand there is a very real possibility that format will prevent me from knowing what my score will be, I am gunning for it!

I feel good about where my game will be!

2. Have a Great time

YES! My #1 priority (not really, but really).

2. Have a Great time

7.Finally Meet O'Carroll

Added one.... :)

We are oh so close, I can't wait!

I work next weekend...then the weekend after next 3 days of golf with THPers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Anyone have any plans to round out their game in the next 2 weeks? Any special plans to play a "links style" course or play somewhere unfamiliar?

Back