THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bombed a drive 297. 208 left uphill on a par 5. Going for the bird here. Tweet tweet

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Bertha + x2hot 3h = on in 2 and a bird. Effing aerated greens lol
6ytede8u.jpg

Bounce back, dude. New 9 is a fresh start.

Just took me 9 to warm up. Had a cold start. I arrived and 4 minutes later thet said either I play now or wait 2 hours until the mens club finishes.

Gave it back on #9. Making the turn +4

Par on 9 for a front side 36. Made a good par on 10 to remain at even

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

That's still an impressive 9 on that course Canes. I know they're aerated but that doesn't make them less undulated

Left the birdie putt 6 in short on 11. E par

Make it happen dude!

Flew the green 168 with a 7 iron up hill. Pared that one. Now im 2 over in the last 2holes

Just took me 9 to warm up. Had a cold start. I arrived and 4 minutes later thet said either I play now or wait 2 hours until the mens club finishes.

Yeah, that's tough. I had that same situation when I got invited to play with the club pro last week. I wasn't ready and hacked a 47 on the front. Bounced back to post a 40 after the turn. Not great but better.

It's something we'll have be prepared to do at The Gauntlet.

That's still an impressive 9 on that course Canes. I know they're aerated but that doesn't make them less undulated

Well I'm playing white tees but hitting some quality shots into the greens.

Myself Dev and Pete. Vs Brett dean and Nate scramble 9 hole match. Team Obuckricus up 2 after 3 birdie par birdie now waiting for old man river to tee off in front of us on 4

And another birdie putt left in the heart about 6 inches short. Tap in par and E through 12

And another birdie putt left in the heart about 6 inches short. Tap in par and E through 12

Keep it going brother

Par 5s and I have a love / hate thing going on today. Doubled #12...+6 for the round.

#13 looks like a fun little par 4. 257 yds from the tee.

2 close chips tap in pars on 4 no blood

Best line of the day...... You're ok and by ok I mean we can pick it up

Hit it left on the par 5 13 and was in chest high grass. Took my medicine and still snuck it in the front of the green was 255. 2 putt par which I will take considering.... E through 13

+7 thru 14. Waiting to tee off.
a2e2y9yt.jpg

2 more pars on 5 Obuckricus still 2 up

Yeah, that's tough. I had that same situation when I got invited to play with the club pro last week. I wasn't ready and hacked a 47 on the front. Bounced back to post a 40 after the turn. Not great but better.

It's something we'll have be prepared to do at The Gauntlet.

For sure dude. Except anything and be prepered. I ended up shooting 16 over. Overall a not bad round considering the circumstances.

Two more pars and we are E through 15

And the wheels have fallen off. +11 thru 16. Smh.

"It's 137 to old man river's moustache."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back