Contest #5 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Scotty G

Sabella is in here lurking...must be wondering if he can trade his team in already given some of the faux-New Englander creativity he is seeing in here. It's ok Greg, there is no real shame in finishing second to Scotty's wicked pissahs.

Having met you and you being from TN and a #RollTide fan, hearing you say "Wicked Pissahs" has me rolling right now.

Having met you and you being from TN and a #RollTide fan, hearing you say "Wicked Pissahs" has me rolling right now.

I know right...someone of my southern gentile background uttering the slang of those northerners. :act-up:

One more day,get your new englander on and send your entry in!

After meeting Scotty g at the king I can tell you he will be a great captain. I Sure hope I am on his team this time

Final day to your entries in for this great team!

Last day to enter! I dunno why this thread was buried so deep. Lookin forward to reading some more Mass-hole language love!

Blows my mind that this thread isn't burning up page 1 of the forum. This is one of the Premier THP outings of the year, and it's with freaking CALLAWAY!!!!!!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and agree. Anyone who doesn't try to get in will be kicking themselves and wondering could have been when they're reading about me and Scotty holding up the trophy with the rest of our team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Callaway always knocks everything out of the park! This will be no different.

I've thought about this a lot today as I was looking through my yardage books.

I been watchin' the responses on this thread and have come to the conclusion that most of us here have spent about $1.50 on late chahges at the public library for our accents instead of 150 grand on a feckin' education and have become quite original in our desire to play in this event. Either way, any of us serving fries at the drive thru will still get out to play 18 whenever we get picked for the Gauntlet. Looking forward to the decisions Scott makes on this group. Good luck all
Creegs

I think this has been my favorite contest to watch so far, being from New England. The only thing that drives me crazy is that I can't enter. I'll already be out of town that weekend.

Only an hour or so to get those last entries in. This had been a particularly fun contest to enter and support.

Thanks to THP and Callaway Golf for putting on this wicked awesome event!

Glad I decided to do this now. Was thinking the deadline was tomorrow night!

Only JB and THP could get us to write these ridiculously awesome twitter posts.

A really fun contest. Great time reading all the entries. Good luck to all!

I'm actually shocked at the number of entries for this. I just don't understand why there weren't MORE. This is a fantastic opportunity with THP and Callaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually shocked at the number of entries for this. I just don't understand why there weren't MORE. This is a fantastic opportunity with THP and Callaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quiet you. Let them miss out.

Had to take a last minute trip to Ft Myers Beach & Missed the deadline ... :banghead:

Thanks for all the great submissions. Some hilarious stuff with this New England theme! Looking forward to announcing the team and gearing up for next Sept in Hilton Head.

THP is awesome. The Zoo Crew really appreciates the enthusiasm for these events and for Callaway. See you guys soon. -S

Scott, It is sure to be one fantastic event for sure!

Thank you for your, and Callaway's continued support of us here at THP, We greatly appreciate it!

THP is lucky to be linked with such an awesome company.

Back