Cobra Design Lab Preview

A blue marble Bio Cell+ would look pretty sweet...

Dreaming of all the combinations is enough to make someone crazy

Pretty cool service. I really like the idea of a matte finished head..

Those are amazing Cobra has outdone itself

That THP version is amazing looking. I can't believe someone will have the chance to win it. Pretty awesome.

wow, this is really really cool

Oh, cool! Digital camo!

Honestly, these things look sweet. Cobra was already running away with the customization crown and now they're going miles further. Very cool.

Slap a D+ in this bad boy and I would have my pick!
biocell.png

Edit: Of course the prize inside the box would be worth the crackers too! My son would love that camo, looks a lot like one of his fav games...MineCraft. He will flip when he sees it on the forum tonight.

That is a sick looking thing :) love the 3D feel in the head with those graphics!

Wow that's amazing and I need a new driver. Such a great gesture by Cobra and THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I even saw this thread I looked online and picked out the black head with green digicamo. I would kill (almost) for one of these!

I understand the sentiment but at $449 places it $50 more than say the SLDR, and more than the regular retail. At that price point of an extra $50 the paint job should be basically any color in the pallet like going to Lowes or Home Depot. At the surface of the area to be painted would you pay that same rate for a paint job on your car? I like the driver I've hit it a handful of times don't own one and not saying this doesn't have some appeal just saying I think it could have more.

Callaway's udesign *starts* at $100 more than retail, has similar color limitations, and no crown art. $50 is a bargain for the level of customization available through Cobra.

Callaway's udesign *starts* at $100 more than retail, has similar color limitations, and no crown art. $50 is a bargain for the level of customization available through Cobra.

Agree completely....quite surprised when I saw it at only $50 more than retail.

I understand the sentiment but at $449 places it $50 more than say the SLDR, and more than the regular retail. At that price point of an extra $50 the paint job should be basically any color in the pallet like going to Lowes or Home Depot. At the surface of the area to be painted would you pay that same rate for a paint job on your car? I like the driver I've hit it a handful of times don't own one and not saying this doesn't have some appeal just saying I think it could have more.
Maybe because it's a sort of "threshold of spending" where if I'm throwing down $400 or so on something, I'm already breaking the bank for awhile. So a 12% upcharge for this level of customization doesn't seem like that much to me. Custom paint scheme for a Big Bertha is an extra 25% of a regular cost, and this is a far more involved level of customization.

Love that THP Green beauty. Of course, winning it would severely complicate my life at the moment since I'm locked in tightly to my sponsor--TaylorMade. Still......

Wondering if the Cobra guys get to customize their #THPMC Drivers. That would be very cool!

I love how they have so many color choices for the stock shaft. Website to design the club is very easy and user friendly as well.

Love that THP Green beauty. Of course, winning it would severely complicate my life at the moment since I'm locked in tightly to my sponsor--TaylorMade. Still......

Wondering if the Cobra guys get to customize their #THPMC Drivers. That would be very cool!

If you win, I will be more than happy to take it off your hands through the Morgan Cup.

If you win, I will be more than happy to take it off your hands through the Morgan Cup.

You'd crush that thing buddy, and look good doing it!

oh man, this thread is evil. I love my Bio+ and there's nothing currently on the market that would get it out of my bag.... except maybe a cooler looking Bio+. damn it.

I knew someone would ask this. Haha

I in no way expect it, but it would be freaking amazing if it did happen. I could get my THP green love on! :)

So this is pretty darn cool. THP Contest...........Color me Intrigued............

#SeeWhatIDidThere

JM

I in no way expect it, but it would be freaking amazing if it did happen. I could get my THP green love on! :)

Just trying to help by subtle suggestion, brother! I think it would be cool.

It would be pretty awesome to see 40 guys standing around one staff bag gawking at a driver.

That would do it, though. Those custom colors/graphics look amazing.

It would be pretty awesome to see 40 guys standing around one staff bag gawking at a driver.

That would do it, though. Those custom colors/graphics look amazing.

That would be so great but I don't see it happening

That is a gorgeous driver.

Back