Random Photo of the Day

yqa4evu6.jpg

I spotted Fat Albert sitting on the tarmac at the airport that I work at. Surprised me. Curious as to why it's here.
Such an amazing air show to watch!

tumblr_n4vb6vTq0p1tvespno1_1280.png

Some nasty kids did some damage to the golf course and ruined a bunch of carts, even stranded one.

0B3F4DAC-7B57-4D05-B1B8-F8442E1C8D3E.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]a beautiful course today .. So quiet and serene.. Could barely hear a pin drop . ( library quiet) . And golfing buddy just let it rip right behind me . Embarrassing .. But kinda broke the silence

3d.jpg

Whoa, that's a complicated one. There's like five different levels.

Am I the only one that things every magic eye picture should have a sailboat in it somewhere?

Whoa, that's a complicated one. There's like five different levels.

Am I the only one that things every magic eye picture should have a sailboat in it somewhere?

Ever since I figured it out in February, I am hooked on them!

Ever since I figured it out in February, I am hooked on them!

How did you figure them out? I can never see the picture in those things.

How did you figure them out? I can never see the picture in those things.

I saw my first one probably 30 years ago and thought everyone who said they saw something were effing on drugs! (And back then, they probably were, hahaha). But I saw nothing! We visited some friends in February and they had a book on the coffee table, and I picked it up, and crossed my eyes and ipso fatso, I finally saw it!

Here's the instructions, from http://www.magiceye.com/faq_example.htm:

Hold the center of the printed image right up to your nose. It should be blurry. Focus as though you are looking through the image into the distance. Very slowly move the image away from your face until the two squares above the image turn into three squares. If you see four squares, move the image farther away from your face until you see three squares. If you see one or two squares, start over!

When you clearly see three squares, hold the page still, and the hidden image will magically appear. Once you perceive the hidden image and depth, you can look around the entire 3D image. The longer you look, the clearer the illusion becomes. The farther away you hold the page, the deeper it becomes. Good Luck!

(It is Saturn!)

saturn.jpg

And that worked! LOL I see the different levels but what is it supposed to be?

Once you figure it out, you don't need to look at the two things above, just look cross-eyed at the picture and move it away if you have to. Works every time for me now!

Working my arse off

y4upu5aj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simpsons_Magic_Eye_by_Superbdude1.jpg

Cowboys fans are so cray cray, just snapped this on the tollway:

Riding bikes today

e3ahe8yg.jpg

Back