Callaway Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

#1 wide Tank Cruiser at 38"

Someone correct me but I think thats 5 or 6 Callaway Staffers going with the Tank Cruiser? Me, You, TNT, Brad, Paladdin, and Amart?

Someone correct me but I think thats 5 or 6 Callaway Staffers going with the Tank Cruiser? Me, You, TNT, Brad, Paladdin, and Amart?

I thought about it. But, I can't pass up the chance to use my current gamer. It's just too good of a putter for me.

I ended up with with the MXM #6. It just feels too good, and I like the sound & feel better.

I ended up with with the MXM #6. It just feels too good, and I like the sound & feel better.

The MXM or the MXMV? I dont think the MXM is available anymore.

Lots of guys going with the #1W too in the cruiser. Awesome choices!

perhaps it is for MCers

The instructions we were given is that it had to be available on the Callaway/Odyssey website. The MXM is there but is not available any longer. I am only asking to make sure Steve didnt put in the order for the MXM and then have to have it changed. And if he is indeed getting an MXM #6, then that is awesome because I like the MXM way more than the MXMV.

The instructions we were given is that it had to be available on the Callaway/Odyssey website. The MXM is there but is not available any longer. I am only asking to make sure Steve didnt put in the order for the MXM and then have to have it changed. And if he is indeed getting an MXM #6, then that is awesome because I like the MXM way more than the MXMV.

if that's the case I'm sure his tour rep will let him know.

Nice setup Jordan.

Seeing everyone's setups, it is interesting to me to see how many stock shafts were ordered given the open catalog. Really shows how good of a job Callaway did making offerings for the majority of golfers.

I agree. For that matter, I very nearly ended up in stock shafts for my irons, but seeing the combination of distance and trajectory from the Recoils was just too good.

I agree. For that matter, I very nearly ended up in stock shafts for my irons, but seeing the combination of distance and trajectory from the Recoils was just too good.

Which recoils did you go with?

The 680's, befitting my swing speed.

Nice. I went with the 660's. Love the feel of them. I cant believe they are a stock offering on the Apex. I really think they knocked it out of the park.

The MXM or the MXMV? I dont think the MXM is available anymore.

I haven't heard yet from my tour rep. If I have to choose something different, I'll go to another option.

I haven't heard yet from my tour rep. If I have to choose something different, I'll go to another option.

I am not trying to meddle or anything. I just know from my own experience, the MXM and MXMV are quite different and would hate for you to get the MXMV if you were expecting the MXM. They are both nice putters just different is all.

I am not trying to meddle or anything. I just know from my own experience, the MXM and MXMV are quite different and would hate for you to get the MXMV if you were expecting the MXM. They are both nice putters just different is all.

I think my backup will be the Versa #6. I like the shape/offset more than anything. I went off of what was in the catalog more than anything else. To be perfectly honest, I figure it is was in the CPC's facility, it was something I could order. I didn't think much beyond that.

Someone correct me but I think thats 5 or 6 Callaway Staffers going with the Tank Cruiser?

White Hot Pro for me...just wanted to prove Hawk and Jman right when I beat everyone with the cheapest putter Callaway/Odyssey offers :act-up:

Well, that and the fitter handed it to me after talking about what I liked, and I immediately drained 5 in a row with it from 10-15 feet. I kind of forgot to try the Tank and Tank Cruisers in the fitting, but I'm thrilled with the WHP #2.

Donne, did you try the number one too? The only reason I ask is because I've always wondered what the difference is between the two.

Stricker putter. You're going to be deadly!

Nice Donne, the WHP insert is pure awesome.

Donne, did you try the number one too? The only reason I ask is because I've always wondered what the difference is between the two.

Stricker putter. You're going to be deadly!

The reason I gravitated to the #2 was that it has only a half-shaft offset instead of the full-shaft offset on several other models including the #1. The less offset for me, the more my eyes like it...and I have NO IDEA when I turned into a blade fan.

White Hot Pro for me...just wanted to prove Hawk and Jman right when I beat everyone with the cheapest putter Callaway/Odyssey offers :act-up:

Well, that and the fitter handed it to me after talking about what I liked, and I immediately drained 5 in a row with it from 10-15 feet. I kind of forgot to try the Tank and Tank Cruisers in the fitting, but I'm thrilled with the WHP #2.

Same insert though. I wanted to love the MXM but I just had to go with what made me confidant.

The reason I gravitated to the #2 was that it has only a half-shaft offset instead of the full-shaft offset on several other models including the #1. The less offset for me, the more my eyes like it...and I have NO IDEA when I turned into a blade fan.

Makes sense to me. Don't mind if I ask to take a few rolls off camera on Friday :)

For as much hype as the MXM created, only 1 guy ended up being fit into it. Pretty awesome to see feelings set aside and guys go for what just plain works.

Back