SeeMore Putters Thread

M2 did not let me down today. 25 putts with two lip outs and three left short in the heart and one three putt on a course I've never played before (Amelia Island Ocean Links of Big Break fame). Couldn't miss. Two birds on my final three holes, too. I might sleep with it tonight haha

Shaft extension ordered and a new super stroke 2.0 black/red this thing is going to be a murdered out black putter haha. THP needs to come out with a black head cover (maybe they did and I missed it?)

Shaft extension ordered and a new super stroke 2.0 black/red this thing is going to be a murdered out black putter haha. THP needs to come out with a black head cover (maybe they did and I missed it?)

1024472634_eNiQp-L.jpg

After I thought about it, I thought there was.

Before my time though, sure is pretty.

uga9e7uq.jpg

I wonder whats in side ???

seje2a5a.jpg

#pureawesomness

y4yretu4.jpg

Big big shout out to Alex and seemore. Getting it built and at my door in 8 days..

Plus throwing in some free #seemoreswag

Gorgeous putter. #pureawesomeness is right

B-e-a-utiful!

So I didnt have her during my practice/round this morning, but I can say she is a helluva roller on carpet. I truly didnt feel there would a huge difference between the standard mfgp and this one. However will the milling its night and day. #soinlove

So I didnt have her during my practice/round this morning, but I can say she is a helluva roller on carpet. I truly didnt feel there would a huge difference between the standard mfgp and this one. However will the milling its night and day. #soinlove

She definitely is pretty. I'm sure she'll treat you right.
Interested in your on course thoughts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

She definitely is pretty. I'm sure she'll treat you right.
Interested in your on course thoughts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Will have her out on sunday my friend. Feedback will definitely come..

Very nice J! Congrats on the beauty my friend!

Wow, congrats!!! That is simply stunning. So awesome!

Do you notice any difference with the tri sole? I love this putter

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Do you notice any difference with the tri sole? I love this putter

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes... I know it seems minor, however for me the mfgp is easy to manipulate the sole of the club. What I mean, mine is at 70 lie and I need a 71. So it was very easy for me to manipulate the hands and lift the heal of the sole.

With the trisole it sets in thr same position every time. You would really have to work and focus to manipulate the lie due to the tri sole. Its just one morr added benefit as everytime you set it down its in the exact same angle.

I believe tri sole is definitely simething I look for in my putters to come. Id just recommend to go through a fitting so yiu know what your setup needs to be.

The Tri sole is phenomenal, proper soling of the putter every time

Oh my, I really like the look of this.

8umepaga.jpg

qabypaqu.jpg

There are only two things that could make this look better. Full black shaft, black THP headcover. Wow.

Also added 2" to it...... wow what a difference that made, this thing is going to be deadly.

Oh my, I really like the look of this.

8umepaga.jpg

qabypaqu.jpg

There are only two things that could make this look better. Full black shaft, black THP headcover. Wow.

Also added 2" to it...... wow what a difference that made, this thing is going to be deadly.

The all black shaft is pretty awesome. But the two tone shaft is really distinctive for Seemore.

Got the feeltec off and a super stroke on! I have a putting lesson on Saturday and it's time to get this dialed in.

Awesome looking putter Rhyno! I am not a SS guy, but that grip looks great!

I need to spend some more time with the X2

Really like that putter. Not as much as the ptm2, but it's a close second for that price bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phenomenal putter, I prefer it greatly to the PTM line to be honest. Insert is nice.

Phenomenal putter, I prefer it greatly to the PTM line to be honest. Insert is nice.

I really like the alignment lines on it. Reminds me of my Z which is so sweet! Wish it came in a whistle, but have rolled it several times in stores. Will look good in platinum and the month of July.

Back