Hole 3
Par 4 playing 409
Drive it in the FW
Pull my 7 iron and can not get up and down
Bogey +1 through 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4th hole is a par 4 playing 409
Hit the FW
151 up hill left 8 iron comes up a little short. Not a great chip to 8ft part putt in the heart an inch short.

Bogey +2 through 4

Turn it around teammate. Drop a birdie on 5.

Number 5 is a 167 yard par 3 that plays down hill
8 iron to the middle of the green
2 putt par

+2 through 5

Playing Alpharetta Athletic Club with my coach. 1st is a Par 5. Went for it and got plugged in the bunker greenside. Made a good par in the end.

Hole 6 is a short Par 5 playing at only 470. It has a severe dog leg left. Hot the fairway but I blocked myself out. Punched out to 65 yards. Pulled my punch shot pin high left. Could not get up and down

Bogey +3 through 6

7th hole Par 4 playing 325
Drive right down the middle
115 left gap wedge right over the flag to 7ft . Just miss the birdie putt. Tap in par

+3 through 7

And....just finished up the Par 3 2nd. 143 downhill. Hit a choked down 9 iron 15 ft right bc the wind was swirling. Missed the putt.

E thru 2

3rd is an uphill Par 4. Hit my drive way right. Hit a good 7 iron to get it hole high 20 ft right. Another par though...

E thru 3

THP Live Round thread!

7th hole Par 4 playing 325
Drive right down the middle
115 left gap wedge right over the flag to 7ft . Just miss the birdie putt. Tap in par

+3 through 7

Keep making those pars, some of them are bound to turn in to birdies!!

JT, looking good!

Last edited:
#4 is another short Par 4. This time down the hill. Hit a hybrid for position. Left me 155. Hit a terrible 8i to the wrong sife of green. Automatic 3 putt. Almost no chance to 2 putt.

+1 thru 4

5th long uphill Par 4. Good drive. Decent 7i. 2 putt.

+1 thru 5

6th is a long Par 3 with wind playing about 220 today. Hit 3i Pin high a
right. Cant get up and in.

+2 thru 6

THP Live Round thread!

Hole 8 367 yard dog leg left par 4
Hit a nice fade off the tee middle of the fairway. In between clubs for my approach tried to muscle a PW bad swing that leaves me short. Can't get up and dow.
Bogey + 4 through 8

Final hole of the day
Par 3 playing 169. Another bad 7 iron swing which lead to another bogey

+5 through 9 for a disappointing 41

Did not miss a fairway today but my irons never felt good. Back to work for 3 hours before another short game lesson tonight

Last edited:
7 is a short Par 4. Bit of a frustration as a hit driver down the right. End up in the back of a sand filled divot. Maybe deserved it. No chance to get on the back of the ball. Really difficult pitch from 30 yards. Make bogey.

8 is a Par 5. Hit a good tee ball. Bad second with a 3 wood. Still got 75 in. Hit an okay shot to 10 ft. Not a good stroke. 2 putt par.

+3 thru 8

9 is a Par 4 about 430. Pulled my tee shot left. Got a good break out of the trees. Hit 5i i n the middle of the green. Turned out to be a really good 2 putt.

10 is a super short Par 4 up the hill. About 360. Got way too aggresaive with driver trying to cut the corner. Clipped them and got a 135 in. Left side of green about 20 ft away. 2 putt par.

+3 after 10

11 is another long Par 3 with wind into. Was a 1 club wind. Hit 3i and it didnt hook. Made a good lag putt and left with my par.

12 is one pf the holes I just have good.feels on. Dont know why, but I always seem to play it well. Same goes for today. Hit a great drive. Was right in between clubs so I choked down o. A PW and hit it great. Hole high. Not alot of break and finally get a birdie on the day.

+2 thru 12

13 is another one of my favorotes. Short Par 5 at 528 that is visually intimidating. Hit an awesome drive and got 206 hole. Hit a 4i right off a downhill lie in the bumker. Bunker shot was ok at best. 10 ft for birdie. Terrible putt leads to a par.

14 is a long par 4. Today it played with wind into. You have to hit a hook to get any roll. I hit one dead straight and went backeards 5 yards off the hills on the right. Had 179 hole. Hit a 6i. Hit left and just short of a creek. Lucked out there. Easy pitch to 5 ft. Easy putt for par.

+2 thru 14

15 is a short Par 4. I hit a gopd 3 wood short of the bunkers and gave me a good look at the green. Got 166 in and hit a beautiful 7i up the hill. Only to be denied by a slope short of the flag. Now what looked like a tap in is now 20 ft going back up this slope. Well, wouldnt you know, I almost holed it. Lipped out low.

16 is another long par 3 at 218. Flat out awful tee shot with a 4i into the left bunker. Caught more sand then I wanted. Then hit a good putt with too much speed. Another bogey.

+3 thru 16

Playing a quick 9 with my pops. 1st hole is a shortish par 5. Driver in the FW. Have about 220 left.

Knocked it stiff. Eagle putt coming

ugazy4az.jpg

Get it Ricky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back