Random thoughts, stupid questions, and stupid answers...

I have also always wondered why bread is square and lunch meat is round

Why do they sell hot dogs in packages of 10, but hot dog buns in packages of 8?

Height itself has nothing to do with blood volume.

Both arm rest belong to the person who sits down first.

Because cooking round bread is hard and who eats square meat (see spam)

As long as it's to their face then the timing is appropriate

So when you tear a bun trying to separate them you have plenty

The man with all the answers! I hate ruining a perfectly good hot dog bun.

... I love spam.

Is this also true for airplanes?

This is especially true on airplanes, however on a bus, it depends if a guy is wearing a handkerchief colored in blue or red in his head...

This is especially true on airplanes, however on a bus, it depends if a guy is wearing a handkerchief colored in blue or red in his head...

Well, that also depends on which color you're wearing

Why on airplanes do they let the people at the front of the plane board first? I get that it is "first class" or whatever, but I always find it to be the dumbest thing in the world to have to make my way past everyone that is already seated.

Load the plane back to front. People who paid the least for their tickets should have to spend the most amount of time at the plane.

I know if I paid for first class I would want to be the last person into my seat, sitting as far forward as possible.... not the first person on the plane having 300 people bump into me every time they walk past my seat.

Why on airplanes do they let the people at the front of the plane board first? I get that it is "first class" or whatever, but I always find it to be the dumbest thing in the world to have to make my way past everyone that is already seated.

Load the plane back to front. People who paid the least for their tickets should have to spend the most amount of time at the plane.

I know if I paid for first class I would want to be the last person into my seat, sitting as far forward as possible.... not the first person on the plane having 300 people bump into me every time they walk past my seat.

Along those lines. Why is it I pay the extra $25 on SW to get priority boarding so I can get an exit row (I'm 6'5") yet they always seem to be taken by a 5'1" woman.

Guess that is more of a Rant post

So how about this

They say.......

Who exactly is They? And why should we believe them.

They actually used to load back to front. Of course, you could smoke on the plane then too

Along those lines. Why is it I pay the extra $25 on SW to get priority boarding so I can get an exit row (I'm 6'5") yet they always seem to be taken by a 5'1" woman.

Guess that is more of a Rant post

So how about this

They say.......

Who exactly is They? And why should we believe them.

Amen. Once, in Reno, I had a SW #2 boarding pass and there turned out to be 18 wheelchair and pre-boards so it didn't really matter anymore.

Do married people live longer than single people, or does it just SEEM longer?

Yahoo! Answers has some gems

enhanced-29935-1400081932-1.jpg

My unequivocal favorite!!!

Do married people live longer than single people, or does it just SEEM longer?

I'm researching this answer in real life. Right now it SEEMS longer, like in a really long car ride longer.......wait maybe that's the wrong analogy to use with you?

My random question....what is a really long car ride to CJ? Give your answer in hours, then days, then Pee stops for extra credit.

My random question....what is a really long car ride to CJ? Give your answer in hours, then days, then Pee stops for extra credit.

Barry, do I get to answer that? Lol

Barry, do I get to answer that? Lol

In honesty, it's not a fair question as I don't believe your real limits have been tested yet. In 5 years when THP is so big it's hosting events in South America I fully expect to see the "CJ's Roadtrip to Brazil" thread.

Why is the term "sub-par" used to describe something bad, when being sub-par in golf is a good thing?

Why are hot dogs called hot dogs? they are usually packaged cold and contain no dog parts.

Why are hot dogs called hot dogs? they are usually packaged cold and contain no dog parts.

Why do you park on a driveway. But drive on a parkway?

If you were in a spaceship traveling through the darkness of space at the speed of light, would it help to turn on the headlights?

Back