Contest #5 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Scotty G

I keep bouncing between this thread and the Callaway HQ thread haha

I couldn't help but noticing Scotty G was looking at my post in the live update Callaway thread, coincidence?

I hope not!

I just about jumped when my tweet got favorited. Rhiona was the only other one to show me twitter love.

Maybe an omen.

I keep bouncing between this thread and the Callaway HQ thread haha

Kind hard not to keep an eye on both. Both threads are filled with awesomeness and there are going to be 3 lucky THPers tonight!

Think I'm going to go ahead and make plane reservations now :)

Think I'm going to go ahead and make plane reservations now :)

That's very considerate of you to offer to buy my tickets! I can fly out of Logan or Providence.

Not so fast, Bunky! I had a wicked killa entry myself!

Kind hard not to keep an eye on both. Both threads are filled with awesomeness and there are going to be 3 lucky THPers tonight!

I tell them I need two comp screens at work, in reality it's so I can THP...

I'm going to the range to practice after work. Just PM me later to let me know I won. Thanks.

I'm going to the range to practice after work. Just PM me later to let me know I won. Thanks.

Heck, with the amount of time you've spent in #Gauntlet threads GK you've definitely got my vote to get on ScottyG's or Jrod's team. Now go do work.

Scott I see you lurking...

PICK ME PICK ME!!!

I see that Scott is watching this thread... maybe even as this post goes up.

PICK ME SCOTT!!! PICK ME SCOTT!!! Let's DO THIS man!!!!

Heck, with the amount of time you've spent in #Gauntlet threads GK you've definitely got my vote to get on ScottyG's or Jrod's team. Now go do work.

Thanks. I had a plan for Rhi's Vine entry and it backfired because I miseread the end time. Weather pushed "filming" back and I missed out. Tried to be in on the first day, if not the first page, for the others after that debacle.

So....wandered into Sabella's office and stumbled upon these
3uquremy.jpg

A lot of shameless begging going on in this thread also. Just shameful! :alien:

I'm sure Scotty's already made up his mind. But, if not................

Another team battling for second place getting announced today. That's nice. :D

Another team battling for second place getting announced today. That's nice. :D

Oh, quit padding your post count, Joe. You're going down! Oh wait. You have to get into this thing first before you can smack talk. Never mind.

You guys caught me creepin'!

Was sitting with JB in my office discussing the team. The selections are with him now so names forthcoming. It was a brutal process to make the pics -- lots of great submissions. I felt more pressure than I expected during the selection process, but ended up with a great team.

On a side note, JRod and I have reignighted a long-burning feud, WWF-style, so Sabella's shabby squad is off the hook. We win the whole thing, obviously, but it's important that we embarrass JRod's team in the process. Hearing him whine like a baby for months afterwards will be music to my ears.

A sincere thank you go everyone who put time and thought into a submission. Brought me back to the mean streets of New Hampshire! I lobbied to Josh to have a team of 15 but was shot down unmercifully. Wish we could all be there, but the four of us on Team Goryl will bring it, that's for damn sure.

See you at #TheGauntlet

Was sitting with JB in my office discussing the team. The selections are with him now so names forthcoming. It was a brutal process to make the pics -- lots of great submissions. I felt more pressure than I expected during the selection process, but ended up with a great team.

On a side note, JRod and I have reignighted a long-burning feud, WWF-style, so Sabella's shabby squad is off the hook. We win the whole thing, obviously, but it's important that we embarrass JRod's team in the process. Hearing him whine like a baby for months afterwards will be music to my ears.

A sincere thank you go everyone who put time and thought into a submission. Brought me back to the mean streets of New Hampshire! I lobbied to Josh to have a team of 15 but was shot down unmercifully. Wish we could all be there, but the four of us on Team Goryl will bring it, that's for damn sure.

See you at #TheGauntlet

#TrollMan got a chuckle out of this. I hope #SpiderBite does as well.

See you at #TheGauntlet

THIS is why I wanted to be on Team Scotty before I found out I was had to be on team "Going to a wedding that weekend".

Team Scotty 2 Hotty is going to wreck everybody!

Last edited:
Contest #5 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Scotty G

Have go out to my Wednesday night hold 'em game. Someone PM me if I'm lucky enough to be on Scotty's team. I plan on going deep tonight so could be late. Lol!

Back