THP at Callaway HQ Live Update Thread

What an awesome looking day. Meanwhile, I sit in my cube looking at a tub of Sharpies..... Much rather have golf clubs.

Bring blue & silver ones to #THPMC.

I expect a Golden Tee game to be played! Someone has to get revenge on those Callaway guys for me. I was terrible, one of you two has to show them that THP is better than that.

Hard to believe THP could not beat the Zoo Crew at something. You would think Internet Golfers could at least win a video game.

Hard to believe THP could not beat the Zoo Crew at something. You would think Internet Golfers could at least win a video game.

Ouch that hurts

These videos are beyond hilarious, you guys are in for a treat.

This pretty much sums up why, were I able to be around for the Gauntlet, I would have tried real hard to be on Finley's team.

Leave it to the #zoocrew to take a nice civil thread and start a flame war I guess it is on like donky kong

Ethanator with a grandaddy as well as a gauntlet message
a8y3y2y7.jpg
Captain!!
As a former catcher in my baseball days, this is awesome!
And yeah, me too, and I ditto that.

Yep. That was a good one.

When JB asked Finley if he was going to go 3 for 3 at #TheGauntlet all he got in return was this death stare! #ThatsMyCaptain

Ok, I'm just going to say it...she is cute as all get out!

And just like that, we know who to NOT pair with Rhiona!

What a fun group. Looking forward to the videos.

Well hello there
azudyru8.jpg

A little jailbird action
3e6e5u9y.jpg

That jailbird cover though.. awesome.

Does anyone else think renting a storage closet and living there would be just perfect?

Look what I found in Harry's office
vytetu6y.jpg

Back