THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive a little left. Should have a good angle at the pin at least. Trying to finish strong.

qazy5uva.jpg
107 to the pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are some of these posts for real?
Maybe the ladies are afraid by the lit candles and shrine you have going since Tiger's injury.

#CreepyGolfer

Apparently I ate my spinach. Just flew the green from 135 with a 9 iron

I hear cart girls love being objectified.

Also - keep at it Dev. Have some!

Made a 6 footer for par. Short par 3 to finish. +4 through 8.

Now I went left again. " noooooooooooooooooooo" why me ?

You should read Ben Hogan's book about not hooking the ball. There are 5 rules in it.

Don't hAve the book .. Tourney in 3 days. . And I have the lefts .. Damnt . Opening up bud light number 3

Hold your wrist angle coming into the ball. Create some good lag that way and keep the club on plane.

Hit the front of the green. Long uphill put. Just short. Par. Finished +4 39. 6/7 FIR. 2/9 GIR. 16 putts.

Hold your wrist angle coming into the ball. Create some good lag that way and keep the club on plane.
I'm not joking here .. Wedges and short irons are the worst. Pull left .. I feel body spinning real hard left . Maybe best I leave for the day. This started Monday , no getting bad. . This sucks big time

I'm physically having ton re opening the face pre impact to keep irons in play . tThis really ruins a lot ..

No more joking , I love joking all the time . But this is disappointing
night . Sorry

drugs.JPG

Coming down the last hole...fell off the streak a little and am even sitting 2 on the green of a par 5. Can make eagle for 2 under!!!! About a 20 footer to clean up.

Closed with a birdie and 35 (-1).

Playing in the men's league tonight and just made the turn at -1 (35). Simple golf today. Loving it

Stopped for a 9 before work at a local muni, Glen Lakes. Currently even after 3 holes. 277 yard par 4 coming up.
naqyjygy.jpg

Pulled my drive a bit low and left, still have a short chip onto the green.

Chip on and putt lipped out. Even after 4.

Hole 5. 306 to the green. Tree requires a bit if a left to right driver or lay up. Guess what I'm going to hit?
ysemy6ev.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back