Future THP item suggestions

Oh dang. I guess it's good I got two when I did haha.

Those look absolutely amazing!

I panicked when I saw this thread pop up on page 1 because I thought I'd missed out on the water bottles! Gotta be nimble around here these days, else you miss out. LOL

I'd love to see these again!
1171300941_HafRP-L-1.jpg

Most likely not going to happen Icey. More requested the larger softer towels, and we just got them in.

Most likely not going to happen Icey. More requested the larger softer towels, and we just got them in.
I figured!

No worries, I can't wait to rock the new ones as well!

Maybe a stupid question, but when people use these larger towels, do you just typically dip half in water so you've got some wet and some dry?

Personal preference.

Personal preference.
Makes sense, also I want to say thank you to you and Morgan, it's so cool that you guys listen to the feedback from THP, not just in this thread, but overall and then bring those awesome THP branded items to the community, so awesome!!!

THP alignment sticks? Bright Green with white ends and the slogan we all know and love, "Don't Just Play Golf, Live It!" down the side. would be a beautiful thing to see in a golf bag

I know this would be a tough one, but I'll throw it out there again, what about a THP stand/cart/staff bag!!!

Maybe not stock from the store, but a company that has the right to put the THP logo on the bag and we would order from them in some form.

Just spitballing, but I'd love to game one!!!

Black putter cover would be nice, missed out on the first one.

Lost my THP ball marker on the course today. @*#*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously more towels since j4u and myself were shutout while playing in a tourney.

Hat clip ball marker would be great to offer again. Plenty of new members who missed them years ago. You don't even need to sell the hat clip part, just the magnetic ball marker with the THP logo.

THP Den Caddy would make for a cool office accessory!

Im sure its been suggested before, but I would love to see a THP stand bag made available, if only in limited edition. Something with a prominent apparel pocket logo and maybe something on the ball pocket.

Im sure its been suggested before, but I would love to see a THP stand bag made available, if only in limited edition. Something with a prominent apparel pocket logo and maybe something on the ball pocket.

1226286794_4bax2-L.jpg

1243710854_qKqLB-L.jpg

1243710861_q8Q8u-L.jpg

1243711774_rUDv9-L.jpg

1243711115_AuFmq-L.jpg

I will literally PayPal you the money for that bag right now.

Its a one of a kind and the airline wrecked it. Legs are broken off and anything. But it is still with us.

Its a one of a kind and the airline wrecked it. Legs are broken off and anything. But it is still with us.

I think you would have no issues selling a dozen or 50 or so of those as a limited edition. Even if it was another manufacturer.

I think you would have no issues selling a dozen or 50 or so of those as a limited edition. Even if it was another manufacturer.

Sadly, if it was only a few dozen it would not be a problem. Minimums and costs add up quickly.

Back