Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Milehighgolfer and I played a round at deer creek in about 3 hours. As always lots of fun. Golf could have been better though
Consider me not shocked about 3 hours. Randy swings....fast.

Milehighgolfer and I played a round at deer creek in about 3 hours. As always lots of fun. Golf could have been better though

You probably felt like you could play another round after the 5.5 hour previous round :)

You probably felt like you could play another round after the 5.5 hour previous round :)

Haha I asked if he wanted to do 36 but he had doctor's apptmt for his son

Teed it up with j4u and his girlfriend. She is a beginner that just started playing but obviously has some natural talent. Doug was on today. Started rough but shot 1 under par on the back 9 to turn in a 79! I struggled with my swing yet again... so many little things that I am doing wrong. Either way it was a beautiful day and had a blast. Didnt matter it was a 5 and half hour round

Let's do it again tomorrow and check your math...need all I can get :alien: Tera won't be there to show you how to drive off the first hole...where is that picture?

Let's do it again tomorrow and check your math...need all I can get :alien: Tera won't be there to show you how to drive off the first hole...where is that picture?

She is no longer welcome to play with me :alien:

She is no longer welcome to play with me :alien:

I laughed so hard (inside of course...not really) as I was taking that picture.

As I explained the round to her on the way home, she realized the frustration you were having. When I told her you were playing brand new to you tools, and it was one of the very first rounds with them...she was impressed. You got this my good man, and will do your team proud!

had my first chance to play w/ some THPers today. what a blast! played w/ war eagle,wake,troyefl...couldn't ask for better guys, i would tee it up w/ these guys anytime...slow round but it gave us more time to laugh!!

Great time today guys !! Enjoyed it!!

Had a blast playing with Shook today. Great weather & nice lunch & drinks after.

Fantastic time with T2GRN18, Matt and UVAWahoo at Waverly Woods today. Great banter between Kevin and Matt and Wahoo with the occasional hilarious joke or story in between hardly missing a fairway. Kevin went deep several times with the ALPHA, he just murders that thing.

Fantastic time with T2GRN18, Matt and UVAWahoo at Waverly Woods today. Great banter between Kevin and Matt and Wahoo with the occasional hilarious joke or story in between hardly missing a fairway. Kevin went deep several times with the ALPHA, he just murders that thing.
Sorry we had to bail early Rob. I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you and Larry. Matt was a little "under the weather" young kids these days. Anyway we have to do it again. I promise to have a little better swing....today was brutal

Sorry we had to bail early Rob. I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you and Larry. Matt was a little "under the weather" young kids these days. Anyway we have to do it again. I promise to have a little better swing....today was brutal

Hey no worries whatsoever, I understand. It was brutally slow and Matt had to get out of there. 0f course you would go and miss two of my longest drives of the day. 14 and 18 I moved it put here pretty well for an old guy with no swing. Ha

You were pounding the ball early. That drive on 4 was sick. I've never seen anyone down the fairway that far on that hole. Even your "misses" later on the round would be golden in my book.

Would definitely do it again and let's he it's soon. You guys can pick the venue and I'll travel your way.

I will get out tomorrow for a much needed 18 hole round with J4U! As always I will have a great time!

Was great to tee it up with my good buddy Hawk again after too many road blocks early this year.

Will be heading out tomorrow afternoon for a round with JJJ and Damo at Rockliffe Hall that is about 10 mins from my door - looking forward to teeing it up with a couple of new faces and keeping my fingers crossed that the weather we are currently having stays around for tomorrow

I'll be teeing it up with MillerTime (and maybe others?) on Saturday. Been a couple weeks since golf with THP so this will be fun!

I'll be teeing it up with MillerTime (and maybe others?) on Saturday. Been a couple weeks since golf with THP so this will be fun!

Josh is plenty of fun to play with. Just watch out for those handicap "pops" -- he's deadly with them!

He also absolutely crushes the Bertha. Some of the prettiest golf shots I've ever seen came from that driver yesterday.

Josh is plenty of fun to play with. Just watch out for those handicap "pops" -- he's deadly with them!

He also absolutely crushes the Bertha. Some of the prettiest golf shots I've ever seen came from that driver yesterday.

Look at the lawyer speaking the truth!

I witnessed both of these in Orlando a few weeks ago. I fell victim to the pops as well. Looking for a little revenge this time!

You should get up early (real early) and come join us...

I witnessed both of these in Orlando a few weeks ago. I fell victim to the pops as well. Looking for a little revenge this time!

I wish that I could. I'm actually going to be over at Lake Oconee on Saturday, but I have a work/golf thing that needs to get done. Not nearly as fun as golf with you guys.

Know you two will have a blast. Have fun!

If only I could read a green.....

I still think that 190+ yd 6-iron (I think that was the club) on the front 9 was the prettiest shot I've ever seen. It looked good from the start. We both had some solid shots.

I think I have a coupon for a free 4-some at the Country Club here in town. It was in good shape in the scramble on Monday. Only plays 6100 from the tips, but it can be tough. I'm thinking around 9AM Saturday morning? Anyone who can make it is welcome!

I still think that 190+ yd 6-iron (I think that was the club) on the front 9 was the prettiest shot I've ever seen. It looked good from the start. We both had some solid shots.

I think I have a coupon for a free 4-some at the Country Club here in town. It was in good shape in the scramble on Monday. Only plays 6100 from the tips, but it can be tough. I'm thinking around 9AM Saturday morning? Anyone who can make it is welcome!

Sounds real good to me. Thanks!

Teeing it up with DawgDaddy and sparksjr in the morning! Rancey and I might have to have a little rematch from #TheKing! Weather should be awesome, too. Looking forward to it!

Teeing it up with DawgDaddy and sparksjr in the morning! Rancey and I might have to have a little rematch from #TheKing! Weather should be awesome, too. Looking forward to it!

Yes yes and yes!

Hmmmmm if I'm not moving to my new home I could be interested in this. I'll find out more tonight after we close.

Back