What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sleeve of Titleist ProV1 in the proshop.

Calvin Klein polo.
Managed to not pick up an RLX as well, this is unusual behaviour for me!

i1yyNmyl.jpg

2 DG300s shafts for my wedges.

I grabbed the Innovate or Die Mallet Cover and Coin from Odyssey's website.

Got this bad boy from a fellow THPer can't wait to get it on the course!

u9enageh.jpg

I think you will really like it. I got mine a couple months ago and its awesome from both fairway and tee, almost a mini driver IMO

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

innovate or die blade cover and coin!!! and a bucket of balls.

Callaway X2 Hot 13.5 degree with Aldila Tour Blue S flex

Callaway Innovate or Die coin

Let the high lofted driver test begin!

Callaway X2 Hot 13.5 degree with Aldila Tour Blue S flex

Callaway Innovate or Die coin

Let the high lofted driver test begin!

i'm excited to see how this works out for you Nate..... i dunno if i can get behind you taking a driver out of your bag completely though.

Wife and I did a his-n-hers trip to get some balls at Dick's yesterday. Karen also got a free mini-lesson from the guy on duty in the department who happened to be an experienced PGA teacher...

WP_20140522_002.jpg

i'm excited to see how this works out for you Nate..... i dunno if i can get behind you taking a driver out of your bag completely though.

Yes, this was a happy medium and I was hitting it pretty good in the sim so we shall see?!

I stood around in Dick's for about an hour contemplating what I wanted to buy. Looked at a few putters and drivers: even hit the SLDR Mini on the launch monitor(they weren't my best swings). But sadly didn't buy anything while in the store. However I bought the putter I wanted online after everything was said and done. My wife spoils me sometimes :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I picked up a new golf glove and some new spikes.

Got a Cobra Amp Cell from my local store. Only cost me $20 after trading in my old driver!

Well I picked up a Bushnell v3 patriot pack. My Garmin g3 has been misplaced so I got this to replace it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Bought a 23* Tour Mashie 4 hybrid to mess around with--love the 20.5

Wilson duo golf balls yellow

Sent from my Note 3

Picked up these today.
myqu7u5a.jpg

Cobra Bio Cell Driver and 3 Fwy in blue, 6.0 Project X staffs stiff. Can't wait to game them tomorrow.

Great shoes! Lunars rock.

Yup, I love them. Have a pair in the white with yellow accents. Got these as they were on sale for $109.

Me winning isn't. You do.

Yup, I love them. Have a pair in the white with yellow accents. Got these as they were on sale for $109.

Wow good deal. Ebay?

Nope, Golftown here in Canada.

I shouldn't have, but I did. Also got a back up glove as I can feel my 2 that I go between are going to start tearing any minute.

Cobra Bio Cell Driver and 3 Fwy in blue, 6.0 Project X staffs stiff. Can't wait to game them tomorrow.

Papa smurf will look great with that blue driver :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back