A Message From Jason Finley - #TheGrandaddy 2014

I love the smack talk. They can back it up, so time for us to have some fun with it, then get some redemption.

This just makes me want to get out there and work harder. If I'm lucky enough to take part in this, I'm hoping I can help Finley eat those words. Love the trash talk though.

It definitely should drive people to want to work a bit.
That plus it being a trip of a lifetime will be something special.

i have to admit i will put the dress back on to get into this. then im gonna make finley wear it after they lose

i have to admit i will put the dress back on to get into this. then im gonna make finley wear it after they lose

You have a dress? And you wear it?

His entry to get into the Morgan Cup involved him wearing a cheerleading uniform.

Finally getting a chance to watch this without a slow internet or being blocked at work. Great stuff from Jason and if this doesn't fuel the fire to enter the #Grandaddy or improve your game - nothing will.

i did this to get on #teamcallaway for the morgan cup. imagine what ill do to get into the #GrandaddyDos especially to beat Finley now. when i get in i want him in Singles!

Wow! That's taking it to a whole other level right there. I guess I'm going to have to step up my "entrance" game as well as my golf game.

That's a little rough first thing on a Tuesday morning. Nice legs though.

Game on! Finley how many strokes will you give this 20 handicapper to have a can of whoop arse opened up on you?

Depends on handicap at the time of the event but currently at 4.7 and trending UP

Depends on handicap at the time of the event but currently at 4.7 and trending UP

4.7 isnt bad, BUT if under your golf shirt you wear the new Internet Golfer tee shirt you instantly go from 4.7 to 1 or scratch

Pretty sure that come #TheDos you'll be playing to scratch... You have a persona to protect #SuperVillain

I mean you can't let #BasementDwellers #Internetgolfers beat you...

Really pumped for this, can't wait for the entry contests for this.

Is December here yet?

Finley, you and I could play no strokes a side....you up for a challenge?

Something tells me you've spend the last 30 minutes going around the office, air-biting at coworkers

92125-Val-Kilmer-chomp-gif-Top-Gun-I-7HKt.gif

Joe, that's classic :laughing::laughing:

Always ready.

This is what I'm talking about. I would love the chance to play against you locally. Would definitely be a learning experience for future #thedos knowledge.

Something tells me you've spend the last 30 minutes going around the office, air-biting at coworkers

92125-Val-Kilmer-chomp-gif-Top-Gun-I-7HKt.gif

And I now have just the outfit to do it in!

Bust there ass JFin! Wish I was able to be in HH with you all.

Back