The Grill/Grilling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me since I really don't eat seafood but my wife loves it I end up grilling it often. Do any of you have any tips or tricks that will help me? Thanks

For fish I use wood planks, it's fabulous that way

The Grill/Grilling thread

grilled bar b q chicken pizza it was awesome
yjy2eruh.jpg

Last edited:
I grilled up lobster, oysters, scallops, and a couple sausages last night. Was soooo good. So stoked to be grilling more often. Makes me happy!

Boneless pork chops, corn and some baked beans

utu9eguv.jpg

Brats yesterday and some burgers cooking now.

gynasubu.jpg

Doin work

hezysuzu.jpg

Cut em in half to make sure you get the middle!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400456596.526293.jpg

Burgers. Going with the classic tonight.

Man that's some good looking food. I need to remember to take pictures when I grill. Last few times I have I forget. I did some lingcod yesterday, was really good.

Had some friends over for dinner.

Chicken kabobs, shrimp, a few lobster tails and grilled pineapple.

#full

4ymade7y.jpg

Great pic and looks delicious. The pineapple is a great idea I am gonna have to try that.

Great pic and looks delicious. The pineapple is a great idea I am gonna have to try that.

It's delicious. Throw them down on the bottom rack when everything else gets cooked to get some nice grill marks on them.

The next time you grill cheeseburgers, right before you put on the cheese, drop a pine able circle on for a few then the cheese. #HawaiianBurger. You're welcome! :act-up:

JM

Bacon on the grill

u4a4adyv.jpg

Making Greek burgers for dinner tonight...

Making Greek burgers for dinner tonight...

What are Greek burgers??

Also, I have London broil marinating right now. Going to grill that and some Tilapia for dinner.

What are Greek burgers??

Also, I have London broil marinating right now. Going to grill that and some Tilapia for dinner.
When I make my patties, I mix in Fetta. Grill them then serve them on grilled pita with Tzatziki fresh baby spinach tomato and cucumber.

When I make my patties, I mix in Fetta. Grill them then serve them on grilled pita with Tzatziki fresh baby spinach tomato and cucumber.

Renee is going to love you.

Kevin, would pics be possible when you do the grilling? I just got hungry for this....

JM

Lol thanks. I wonder about the cheese ratio and how the grill affects the burger. Doesn't get all drippy?

JM

Getting ready to fire up the grill. Beer brats and barbecue chicken is on tap.

Dropped the ball and did not take pics, but fired up the charcoal grill Saturday for some burgers with a little twist. Mixed in chopped red onions and chopped fresh jalapenos. Very tasty with a little kick.

Forgot to post pics from the other day.

Greek hamburgers.

7ajy7uqa.jpg

yjy4eben.jpg

ara7ynu9.jpg

avuja3y9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back