2014 BMW PGA Championship [spoilers]

JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
Don't see a thread for this but just finished watching the day 3 highlights, what a performance by Thomas Bjorn.

Starts the day with a double, drops another at 5, out in 37, back in 30.... for the 2nd time this week!! (with 6 birdies in a row today)

2014-05-24%20bjorn.png

McIlroy also recovered well after a double start, T4 but 7 shots behind Bjorn. Good to see Donald in the mix too.

Can't believe it's the easiest of conditions out there either. What a back 9

Walker in 5th then big ol drop

Still one of my favorite tournaments of the year. I love Wentworth. Used to live just down the road, it was an annual pilgrimage to watch a day or 2 of golf up there.

I'll be very curious to see if Henrik can take over world #1!

Jacqui's sister just invited us to this because they have two extra tickets for tomorrow!

Unfortunately, we have to pass!

I've watched way more of this than Crown Plaza. The course is stunning, the field is top notch, will be interesting to see if anyone can even get close to Bjorn.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Never been despite living nearby for years but always looks glorious on the TV, second only to Augusta imho.

It's a fabulous spectators course, especially up behind the 9th tee. You should definitely make a point of going one year, you'll love it.

Rory with a share of the lead with two par 5s left at 17,18. Bombs his drive on 17. Come on Rory!!!

Jacqui's sister just invited us to this because they have two extra tickets for tomorrow!

Unfortunately, we have to pass!
You would have had to hustle to get there buddy. :alien:

Looks like Rory might have a chance on 18 after that birdie on 17.

Should have dumped the girl a couple years ago it looks like.

Man Luke Donald with a hole out on 16. Two behind the leader now.

Looks like Rory is in the sand after his second shot on the 18. He is going to have to get a par here to save the lead.

Rory with a nice sand shot. He'll have a short putt for birdie and a lead by two.

And Rory makes it for a 66 on Sunday with a two stroke lead.

Wow Rory seems to be in a good place now huh? Played some killer golf

Garbage Nike clubs hed be winning by 14 if he was with Titleist.:alien:

Can't believe Donald couldnt get that up and down. Congrats to Rory!

Rory looks like he locked it up. Glad to see him win again.

Wow Lowry with a long birdie putt on 18 to Finnish one behind Rory.

Wow great coverage GC you idiots. Didn't even show Donalds second go in the water.

What a joke.

Nice final round from Rory. That's a great win for him!

And Rory wins it!!! Man after that wedding call off he came out to win this weekend. Happy to see him win this.

Back