Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial (Spoilers)

Had 9 guys make the cut with 7 of them within 6 shots. This weekend could be another memorable tourney for a 1st time winner.

Had 3 miss the cut this week. Fowler, Bohn & Ishikawa. All of my guys are between 11th & 36th, I've got to hope they all move up.

2 missed cut but only 1 inside top 10 and 2 at 11

Really pulling for Dufner here, he just has to make the 3-4 footers to close this out, his approaches are pretty honed in.

Really pulling for Dufner here, he just has to make the 3-4 footers to close this out, his approaches are pretty honed in.

I have Duff this week but man how far in the lead could he be if he could just make half of those little putts he is missing.

Another missed bird there by Duff, but it was a great stroke.

I was excited to see Hunter Mahan open with the 60, his finish with a 75 not so much. He at least made the cut and a few dollars on the fantasy team. I was hoping he was finally going to play up to his capabilities this week.

Talk about under the radar lately, Toms shows up this weekend and has a share of the lead.

Birdies galore....toms with 3 in a row for the lead

Talk about under the radar lately, Toms shows up this weekend and has a share of the lead.

Very cool to see him doing well, liked seeing him with the SuperStroke too, he is a putting machine.

I need Palmer to get a few birdies on these final holes. Senden could help a bit also

Hey there Dufdaddy!

Duff daddy doing work

Loving this, I have both Scott and Duff this week. Hold on guys!

This one could come down to the wire!

Chutt just short!

Cheater... :alien:

But seriously. I wonder how he will handle switching to a new putter.

Almost made Sir Nick eat this word, everyone here knows a good chutt is awesome!

with that lie and tight cut it was a smart play.

This playoff should be pretty good. I guess now that AS is #1 he should be the favorite so I will pull for Duff.

As soon as I typed the above post David Toms sinks a putt and still has a chance.

Back