The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Will not be a free forall as those turn into cluster %#$£$

By my limited experience, it also includes a #DreamTeam that fails to live up to billing. :wink:

Phil, you got the aspirins? After the legacy scramble my head hurt for like ten hours!

David, bring comfortable shoes!

Ty, you and I could hold down the sanity of the group!

Last edited:
Is it too late to get back in on the Friday round?

One week from now the Michigan Minivan will be rolling toward Indy. I can't wait for Saturday's round, but I'm really looking forward to Purgatory too.

One week from now the Michigan Minivan will be rolling toward Indy. I can't wait for Saturday's round, but I'm really looking forward to Purgatory too.

I think it's around exactly 7 days to the hour when I will be the fourth rider in that van! Breaking it in the right way.

Mike,

Take me off of the "Waiting List". I've made other plans.

Pairings and tee times today???

Wish I could join you guys but I am locked into a round Sunday. Shame that deal isn't on saturday.

????? What your not coming to Indy???

I cannot wait for Indy and these awesome courses Mike and THP got us hooked up with.

Purgatory is going to cost me a lot of golf balls I think. Can't wait to play that course.

Purgatory is going to cost me a lot of golf balls I think. Can't wait to play that course.

From looking at the flyovers, there doesn't look like there is much as far as lost golf ball hazards go. Tons of traps but not much for trees and water. I could be dead wrong tho but that's how it seems from the flyovers

I don't plan on losing one ball!

Sometimes my plans pan out, sometimes not...

Just five days out from Purgatory. I can't believe it's that close!

Was talking about Purgatory over Breakfast with my wife today. Cant wait. Hope my game is a bit better than ti was this past weekend but either way it will be a great time.

Was talking about Purgatory over Breakfast with my wife today. Cant wait. Hope my game is a bit better than ti was this past weekend but either way it will be a great time.

The fly overs are awesome online. Can't wait to see #13 in person

Back