The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Will groupings for these two rounds be announced within a week or so? Just looking to finalize travel plans and arrange child care plans

Silly man, first post has tee times so Id plan for being there by that time

Are we just going to be playing straight up golf aka stroke play I take it for these rounds?

Are we just going to be playing straight up golf aka stroke play I take it for these rounds?

That's up to your 4some

BUMP!! Only two of us want to golf during the Indy 500? I mean, it ain't on TV there, so it's not like there's anything better to do, other than save $25 bucks and scout the course.

Wish I could join you guys but I am locked into a round Sunday. Shame that deal isn't on saturday.

Wish I could join you guys but I am locked into a round Sunday. Shame that deal isn't on saturday.

Locked in? Move Sunday round to early morning, hop on private jet and get here in time for round with Toad and I in the afternoon.

Problem solved. :)

Locked in? Move Sunday round to early morning, hop on private jet and get here in time for round with Toad and I in the afternoon.

Problem solved. :)

I can't believe I didn't think of this already. You're a genius. #MarkMeDownForZero

I can't believe I didn't think of this already. You're a genius. #MarkMeDownForZero

It was worth a shot. My powers of persuasion are lacking.

Is the race why we didn't get tee times at brickyard crossing?

Its not. Your paying to say you played golf inside the Speedway.

And to me, that's a big ol' whoopdeedoooo since I was pretty much raised inside that track.
Both Grandpa's worked there every year and I used to "get sick" and get pulled out of school for Carb Day and Friday and go hang out with the family.
We had a big bunch of seats high in turn 4 for as long as I can remember, and before that.
My mom said she was there when the big crash happened that killed Eddie Sachs and Dave MacDonald in '64. They were sitting right in front of it, I guess.
Later in life, I discovered the glory of the Snake Pit, which, sadly, is no more....at least as it was in the heyday of the Indy.
I even enlisted in the Air Force there. Sen. Lugar did that.

And to me, that's a big ol' whoopdeedoooo since I was pretty much raised inside that track.
Both Grandpa's worked there every year and I used to "get sick" and get pulled out of school for Carb Day and Friday and go hang out with the family.
We had a big bunch of seats high in turn 4 for as long as I can remember, and before that.
My mom said she was there when the big crash happened that killed Eddie Sachs and Dave MacDonald in '64. They were sitting right in front of it, I guess.
Later in life, I discovered the glory of the Snake Pit, which, sadly, is no more....at least as it was in the heyday of the Indy.
I even enlisted in the Air Force there. Sen. Lugar did that.

Nice...this will be 12th or 13th straight year to go. They have brought the Snake Pit back. Now granted its nothing like the old Snake Pit, but I'm sure there are plenty of the same activites going on in some form or another..

On another note, I'm sure a few of you have seen my posting in the rant thread about my week, garage door spring on Sunday and then a Fridge yesterday...all retired from duty without announcement.. So I have unfortunately had to pull out of the bonus rounds on Friday and Sunday. Its been an expensive week for me and its tapped into my fun money and pretty much drained it. I will join for the Friday night meet and greet and any fun on Saturday because I don't want to miss time with my buddies, but I have let Mike know that I won't be making it for those rounds. Guys you will love these courses and I will miss playing with you all....See you all on Saturday morning.

Nice...this will be 12th or 13th straight year to go. They have brought the Snake Pit back. Now granted its nothing like the old Snake Pit, but I'm sure there are plenty of the same activites going on in some form or another..

On another note, I'm sure a few of you have seen my posting in the rant thread about my week, garage door spring on Sunday and then a Fridge yesterday...all retired from duty without announcement.. So I have unfortunately had to pull out of the bonus rounds on Friday and Sunday. Its been an expensive week for me and its tapped into my fun money and pretty much drained it. I will join for the Friday night meet and greet and any fun on Saturday because I don't want to miss time with my buddies, but I have let Mike know that I won't be making it for those rounds. Guys you will love these courses and I will miss playing with you all....See you all on Saturday morning.

Sorry to hear that bud but there's still always Saturday and Saturday night to look forward to!

Silly question...

Do we know the pairings for the extra rounds, or is it a free for all type of deal?

Would anyone like to play with me?!

Silly question...

Do we know the pairings for the extra rounds, or is it a free for all type of deal?

Would anyone like to play with me?!

Mike will be setting the groups. We will know before we tee off.

That's about all I've been able to get out of mike for the past month lol

Will not be a free forall as those turn into cluster %#$£$

I just figured we play in a 24some on Friday. Hell, the course is big enough for it

I just figured we play in a 24some on Friday. Hell, the course is big enough for it

This is so freakin funny because it's true.

Man, that sucks you won't be joining us. Damnit.

Back