Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calloway X hot 2 deep

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Need a new gps as my xgc finally crapped out. Can't decide ifi wanta watch or a hand held.

Get a watch, thank me later

my 10yr old niece is interested in golf thinking about picking her up a couple of clubs.

Pondering DIY options for pulling and tipping shafts, both irons and woods. Just have a feeling I'll save a lot of money if I learn how to do it myself.

Need a new gps as my xgc finally crapped out. Can't decide ifi wanta watch or a hand held.
I have both....and honestly the watch is decent but it's limited to what numbers it gives. It's not bad for quick reference numbers, and seems to be fairly accurate.

Absolutely. I've got two shafts to put tips onto, cut down to 44.5", and grip.

Dremel/hacksaw, epoxy and grip tape. Quick trip to home depot and a golf atore and your are set. Let me know if you need help.

Hmmmmm, An Ilima 61, and Kai'li 65 in stiff for possibly 99 for the pair on the Bay.... so tempting.

I will take the Kai'li if you don't like it.

I am pondering a Callaway driver of some sort. Need to see if I can hit some and narrow the thought process down.

I will take the Kai'li if you don't like it.

Haven't bid on it yet. I have one auction I am watching that ends an hour before the one with 2 shafts in it. If I don't get the first one I am going hard at the 2nd.....

Or I could just drive to the range half an hour away, grab some of the shafts from a Titleist fitting cart, and see what I like.... but that would be ridiculous and sensible.

Or I guess I can throw the 4W shaft into my driver and see if I somewhat like it... it will be different, but sort of a baseline to go off of.

5 hybrid.

I've got a little bit of that going myself. My 6 iron is usually pretty solid, but the 5 iron is hit or miss...usually miss!

The BB 3 wood is no longer a ponder, hit the demo the last 2 days and it is not leaving my bag now.

The BB 3 wood is no longer a ponder, hit the demo the last 2 days and it is not leaving my bag now.

I've sort of have the same ponder after watching jb destroy his the last 2 times we have played

I've sort of have the same ponder after watching jb destroy his the last 2 times we have played

I know I sound like a Callaway homer, but this is a great 3 wood, good forgiveness and plays well off a tee or the deck

I know I sound like a Callaway homer, but this is a great 3 wood, good forgiveness and plays well off a tee or the deck

Only non callaway for me right now is 3w, hybo and putter...definitely could see a 3w bertha down the road

Only non callaway for me right now is 3w, hybo and putter...definitely could see a 3w bertha down the road

Do you have the MD2 wedges? I am in love with mine

I am pondering a Callaway driver of some sort. Need to see if I can hit some and narrow the thought process down.

Hard to go wrong with the Bertha. I'd try and hit as many variations of the stock version as you can because the factory shaft seems to be hit or miss.

Went and held the lime green Bio Cell driver and 3-4w today while grabbing a hat and some nuun at Dicks.

Shouldn't have, I want that green. I need that green.

Went and held the lime green Bio Cell driver and 3-4w today while grabbing a hat and some nuun at Dicks.

Shouldn't have, I want that green. I need that green.

Mine has been in the "to sell" pile for a few weeks, but I gave it a run during 9 holes this morning. Sneaky long. Think I like the Masters color scheme a little better, but the Dicks/Golf Galaxy green scheme is pretty nice.

I need some sort of range finder/GPS by next weekend.... Why do I wait till last minute for things like this??

I need some sort of range finder/GPS by next weekend.... Why do I wait till last minute for things like this??

Got a smartphone?

Ya but I hate killing my battery on a course. Especially with a new born at home

I have a sky caddie sgx w that I could hook you up with for cheap if interested. Needs a subscription through them, but is mint condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back