The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

No problem fellas family comes first for both you and TY

We didn't really talk about a specific place. Open for pretty much anywhere in that area.

No idea I think it was Phily and Pink Panther who were mentioning it.

The grill at Purgatory has incredible foor from the reviews I've read!

Kyle, TY, Take care of your business. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Saw a picture of the pitchfork burger. No way I can eat that and then play a decent round of golf after lol

Everyone that is coming in on Friday for purgatory be there at 11 for lunch??? Sound good???

Everyone that is coming in on Friday for purgatory be there at 11 for lunch??? Sound good???

Works for us. We will be there around that time

Maybe mike Dean can put that on the first page for everyone to see.

Do the Michigan Guys want to move things up say 45 minutes to an hour? that way a chance to meet everyone before warm up?

Thanks buddy.

Lunch at Purgatory sounds like a great plan.

Anyone thinking of a time?

Kyle - sorry for your loss and like everyone else has said - family comes first.

Look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Hoping I'll make it by 11. All depends on the beloved Chicago traffic.

Saw a picture of the pitchfork burger. No way I can eat that and then play a decent round of golf after lol

Challenge accepted!

Two more spots for this septembers Bridgestone Invite. Play hard gentlemen, I know you will.

Any other changes needed for extra rounds?

Two more spots for this septembers Bridgestone Invite. Play hard gentlemen, I know you will.

I'm playing to win. I went back to the set-up postilion you gave me over the winter and things were just clicking again.

Me to!!! And with Freddie's help on my swing I will be walking away from this weekend with a smile on my face knowing I gave it my all and couldn't have done it without him helping me getting started on my swing in the winter. This is going to be a fun and exciting weekend, and I know everyone is going to enjoy it.
I'm playing to win. I went back to the set-up postilion you gave me over the winter and things were just clicking again.

You see everyone is getting there at 11 Andy on Friday

I just punched it into google maps, 3 hours and 48 minutes to Purgatory for me. Throw in an hour time difference, and that means I am leaving a little earlier than expected!

My flight leaves denver at 9 am but i dont arrive to indy til 2:30 pm... stupid layovers. Otherwise i could play withbeveryone at purgatory...

My flight leaves denver at 9 am but i dont arrive to indy til 2:30 pm... stupid layovers. Otherwise i could play withbeveryone at purgatory...

If you leave now you should get there in plenty of time :)

Back