Internet Golfer - The Story By Jason Finley

Love it! Did I mention that I beat Kim Jong il's scoring record at the Pyongyang Golf Complex?

Please make my shirt XXL. I know I look like a medium, but I like them roomy. And I'll get to use the extra material to dry your tears at the Gauntlet!

Such a villain, but so hard to hate him at the same time.

Awesome! Challenge accepted. Did I mention that I hit the ball 325 and play to a +2?

JM

That's all? I carry my six iron 325 with a baby draw. I've got a swing speed of 140mph and use a x stiff that's tipped an inch. I'm also a +3 trending to +4.

Get on my level noob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can spin back a Pinnacle Gold with my 2 iron. True Story.

I've hit flop shots with 3irons.

True story. It has been witnessed by THPers.

I've hit flop shots with 3irons.

True story. It has been witnessed by THPers.

Hell I can do it with my driver, leaves a nice mark on it too for proof. Its my flop mark hahahah

Hahaha but did you hit the tent on 18? That one cold morning in Ohiotopia? You know the one that was 60 yards to the right of the Fairway?

Wasn't there but I land one in a trash can, 30 yards from the green & 20' from the next tee box. Does that count?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha but did you hit the tent on 18? That one cold morning in Ohiotopia? You know the one that was 60 yards to the right of the Fairway?

To be fair his clubs had to feel like icicles

Yeah that's probably what it was

Hit some bombs tonight with my new Hammer XXX Driver. I am thinking the Driving Range is about 400 yards longer and I was about 80 yards away from the fence. Ate some beef jerky and drank a Natty Lite before I went out so I knew it was going to be a great session. Pretty sure with me screaming at the top of my lungs when I hit flush it added an extra 50 yards. Had two guys come over and asked how I did, and I told them I wasn't giving autographs at the time and my security guard Bhilln pushed them away. Gotta say I can't wait to head to the course, Imagine I will hit some more long drives and be in the boring 60's again.

I shot a 73 with a extra stiff white tie driver staff, tipped 3/4". I mean come on, its like shooting fish in a barrel.

This might get the blood flowing. The Super Villain and his ego

I need to get new irons because there is a dime sized spot right in the center of them, the chrome is worn off.

Back