Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

I have the 910 and 913 D2 drivers and they are sweet. I almost never miss a fairway with them. I hit the SLDR longer, but it remains to be seen if it will compare in hitting fairways. It's nice to know the Titleist is there in reserve though.

I have the 910 and 913 D2 drivers and they are sweet. I almost never miss a fairway with them. I hit the SLDR longer, but it remains to be seen if it will compare in hitting fairways. It's nice to know the Titleist is there in reserve though.

I've got them both as well, sweet clubs. The 913 is longer for me, but I haven't hit the SLDR on course, so that remains to be seen.

What shafts do you have in the 910 & 913?

I've got them both as well, sweet clubs. The 913 is longer for me, but I haven't hit the SLDR on course, so that remains to be seen.

What shafts do you have in the 910 & 913?

Henri, the shaft was custom fit for me. It's the Aldila RIP 70 Alpha. It gave me the tightest dispersion and really has turned out to be a fairway finder.

Henri, the shaft was custom fit for me. It's the Aldila RIP 70 Alpha. It gave me the tightest dispersion and really has turned out to be a fairway finder.

Thanks, always nice to know what works for people.

I'm happy with my current AD-DI 6 in mine, it was fitted for me, for a another head, but works very well with the 913 as well. I've been thinking about trying a heavier or a stiffer shaft. My transition is quite fast, it might do some good.

If anyone has a 910D2/D3 with the Kai'Li shaft in it... I'd love to take it off of your hands.

I'm loving this at the B-4 setting (11*, open face) and paired with the Kusala White 61x its such a smooth bomber. The best part is that it seems to minimise my miss of a hook more than any other club I've tried.

I'm loving this at the B-4 setting (11*, open face) and paired with the Kusala White 61x its such a smooth bomber. The best part is that it seems to minimise my miss of a hook more than any other club I've tried.

I need 3 of these then hahahaha

Out of curiosity, what made you switch from the Bertha? Just a test drive or has the Bertha given you grief? Apologies if skimming, I haven't had a chance to get on THP much this week haha

Bertha is long and beautiful no doubt about it and so great when I'm swinging well but when I'm off it hooks, and hooks far enough to cost me a penalty stroke usually.

Bertha is long and beautiful no doubt about it and so great when I'm swinging well but when I'm off it hooks, and hooks far enough to cost me a penalty stroke usually.

I'm with you on the hooks - seems to be a common problem. I'd be really intrigued to hit that 910 next time we get a chance to tee it up, cause right now I'd pretty much sell my soul to limit my hooking it off the tee haha

just picked up the 910 D2 with Ahina, so far i like what i see, and the shaft really isn't that great for me, so i have two other shafts which i do well with getting new adapters put on. I have not played Titleist driver since 975D

Really trying to get my hands on something a bit softer for my 910D2 currently.

Currently have my hopes set on a package with an Ilima and a Kaili. See if either of them cures what ails me.

Having a dickens of a time getting a non "stepping into it" swing with my current shaft to produce anything in realm of decent distance and controlability. Low hard fades/slices when I don't put 110% into a swing.

Went with a lighter shaft myself (UST Mamiya Gold 55 in A-flex) and it's given me better height and I'd say about 10-15 more yards on my drives.

I'm with you on the hooks - seems to be a common problem. I'd be really intrigued to hit that 910 next time we get a chance to tee it up, cause right now I'd pretty much sell my soul to limit my hooking it off the tee haha
You can hit it anytime you like. I have a Kai'Li in reg flex and a Kusala White in X flex...so if you want a stiff you're out of luck. The Kai'Li in Reg is actually pretty awesome and holds up for my swing nicely. You need XCG6 methinks hehe.

You can hit it anytime you like. I have a Kai'Li in reg flex and a Kusala White in X flex...so if you want a stiff you're out of luck. The Kai'Li in Reg is actually pretty awesome and holds up for my swing nicely. You need XCG6 methinks hehe.

I did hit the XCG pretty darn good last time hehe. Kusala white in an x probably isn't too boardy methinks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I did hit the XCG pretty darn good last time hehe. Kusala white in an x probably isn't too boardy methinks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Not at all. Pretty stout in the hands but that tip still flails around. Seems to play like a stiff to me.

I recently picked up the 910D2 with the Ahina 72x shaft and really like it. I have it at the B4 setting right now because I like the flatter lie, but I think it's a little too open for me. I haven't had it long enough to work on tuning it yet. I found 9 out of 14 fairways with it last round. My missed were pulls when trying to adjust my set up to help with the open face at the B4 setting. I think I will be able to work that out though quickly.

My instructor swears by the Rip Alpha shaft. I will have to try it out in the future to see how it fairs.

I recently picked up the 910D2 with the Ahina 72x shaft and really like it. I have it at the B4 setting right now because I like the flatter lie, but I think it's a little too open for me. I haven't had it long enough to work on tuning it yet. I found 9 out of 14 fairways with it last round. My missed were pulls when trying to adjust my set up to help with the open face at the B4 setting. I think I will be able to work that out though quickly.

My instructor swears by the Rip Alpha shaft. I will have to try it out in the future to see how it fairs.

B-4 is awesome. Looking down at an open face just makes me feel at ease.

I have the 913 with the RIP alpha. It's my second favorite driver shaft. Really solid combo with this head.

Well i may be a convert, liking the 910 D2, with RIP Phenom, low mid flight solid distance and very accurate. May try a few other shafts and even take a look at the 913 down the road, but really like these Titleist drivers.

I spent some significant time with the 910D2 9.5* w/ 'ahina 72S vs. my Bertha last night, and I have to say I didn't expect to be this much of a fan. I knew the club was long when pured, having hit it before, but it's more forgiving than I expected when hit off center as well - not as forgiving as Bertha, mind you (that would be insane), but nothing that's not manageable. Playing it in B1 right now (11* loft, slightly open), and I'm liking the flight - it's a shade lower than the Bertha, but it feels like it really has some push behind it. And with the slightly open face, I feel like I can't hook it nearly as easily as with the Bertha, which does not have an open face setting. I expected the loft to be too low, but I think 11* works pretty well (my Bertha is at 11.5*). And the shorter shaft inspires a little more confidence over the ball, which allows me to really go after it without as much fear (which the 'ahina shaft requires). Now I just would like to investigate a little lighter, higher launching shaft than the 'ahina - it goes nicely when I hit it well, but I get the distinct feeling that when I don't hit it well I get absolutely no help getting the ball off the ground, and as previously mentioned, I need to take a pretty good cut at the ball to get this shaft to respond correctly.

Having fun with it so far!

This driver is a beauty. Glad you're liking it so far Ryan!

It's still in my bag, and while not the longest(290+ my old driver), i am more consistent( 270-285) with it when my swing is decent.

I commandeered ArmyGolf's White Tie to try with this head on Saturday, and oh my goodness was it sweet. I couldn't seem to hook it if I tried (which is a godsend for me), and the trajectory and pop off the face was awesome. Full ponder on picking up one of those now, or something similar.

On that note, anybody know offhand what other shafts would be most similar to a White Tie? Just so I have options.

I commandeered ArmyGolf's White Tie to try with this head on Saturday, and oh my goodness was it sweet. I couldn't seem to hook it if I tried (which is a godsend for me), and the trajectory and pop off the face was awesome. Full ponder on picking up one of those now, or something similar.

On that note, anybody know offhand what other shafts would be most similar to a White Tie? Just so I have options.
According to the Cobra shaft chart the Phenom 60 and Prolaunch Blue are in the same realm.
I think the Diamana S+ or Kai'Li would be close enough that you wouldn't notice a huge difference...maybe a little lower launching than the White Tie.

Back