Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Thank you, I remember back in the day they did not do DST but I am giving my old age away lol

Yes, my county never changed time either but lawmakers wanted to end confusion. This is how it is now:

indiana-county-map.png

Today, I had a bit of time so I hit a couple buckets, followed by pitching and chipping.
I was making small talk with a guy next to me,when asked about my bag tag I told him about this weekend and that was the focus of this practice.

He asked me what events are like:
"Like making a tee time with 40 buddies"
"Good golfers and bad, sharing love for the game"
"Making friends, many laughs, and wonderful support"
"Great courses, awesome prices, great times"

Then it hit me! Its a family reunion!

Today, I had a bit of time so I hit a couple buckets, followed by pitching and chipping.
I was making small talk with a guy next to me,when asked about my bag tag I told him about this weekend and that was the focus of this practice.

He asked me what events are like:
"Like making a tee time with 40 buddies"
"Good golfers and bad, sharing love for the game"
"Making friends, many laughs, and wonderful support"
"Great courses, awesome prices, great times"

Then it hit me! Its a family reunion!

CJ, after reading this, I tried to imagine myself on the range, doing my work, and a guy (you) starts chatting me up with this big a$$ grin on his face talking about this cool event that was coming up. Now, normally I'm a quiet guy who would just keep about my business. But, even if I didn't know you, there's is no doubt in my mind that the infectious exhuberence that I have seen in our brief encounters at outings would have me fully engaged and just as excited as you are about the event. My friend, you embody what I've found at THP, why I love this place and want to be at every event. To think, we've only exchanged a couple dozen words in person. I'd love to tee it up with sometime soon, but, I'm not coming back to MI. Ocean City perhaps?

CJ, after reading this, I tried to imagine myself on the range, doing my work, and a guy (you) starts chatting me up with this big a$$ grin on his face talking about this cool event that was coming up. Now, normally I'm a quiet guy who would just keep about my business. But, even if I didn't know you, there's is no doubt in my mind that the infectious exhuberence that I have seen in our brief encounters at outings would have me fully engaged and just as excited as you are about the event. My friend, you embody what I've found at THP, why I love this place and want to be at every event. To think, we've only exchanged a couple dozen words in person. I'd love to tee it up with sometime soon, but, I'm not coming back to MI. Ocean City perhaps?

This is why I'm proud to have him as my partner. #teampink

Fellas, keep this up and everyone will want me for a partner...
#YeahRight

Thanks guys for the kind words

Fellas, keep this up and everyone will want me for a partner...
#YeahRight

Thanks guys for the kind words

We aren't partners in Indy but I'd be more than happy to have you as a partner at the Bridgestone Championship!

We aren't partners in Indy but I'd be more than happy to have you as a partner at the Bridgestone Championship!

That means I'd be there too...can't be too upset about this post ha

This is why I'm proud to have him as my partner. #teampink

Might wanna make sure CJ knows what pink looks like

#looksnothinglikehisorangeshirt

Might wanna make sure CJ knows what pink looks like

#looksnothinglikehisorangeshirt

Come on now. We all know that shirt was really salmon colored.

It's something like brilliant coral or something, everyone knows that if they seen someone wearing that shirt they would say... "Hey look at the guy in the pink shirt"

#NotWearingPinkAnyway

One more work day after today. This time on Friday, we will be on the road ready to spend a weekend with my THP brothers. Can't wait guys!

qajypy9u.jpg

40 tee shots into this green...

How many GIR's will we have?

If the number was 9.5 will you take the over or under?

I am taking over with 10
#IHaveFaith

qajypy9u.jpg

I am taking over with 10
#IHaveFaith

Wow thats a brutal one

qajypy9u.jpg

I am taking over with 10
#IHaveFaith

With this being modified Pinehurst (which may or may not play a role) I'm going to have to take the under if it's being played from the blues. Now, whites, that's a little different.

qajypy9u.jpg

I am taking over with 10
#IHaveFaith

I'm taking the over if we play from the whites. Under if we play from the blues.

qajypy9u.jpg

I am taking over with 10
#IHaveFaith

Isn't your shot here just a flip 6i from right to left?! :)

ANNOUNCEMENT

Friday's meet and greet will take place at 8PM at:

Cheeseburger In Paradise
9770 Crosspoint Blvd.
Fishers, IN 46256

The restaurant will have a few sections set aside for our group.

Hope to see you all then, thanks

No, Driver, PW for me!

#Embarrassing:(

You just need to swing that mashie of yours and you'll knock it close. You've gotten VERY good with that club.

I can't wait to walk onto the Fort on Saturday morning, bring it on!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Friday's meet and greet will take place at 8PM at:

Cheeseburger In Paradise
9770 Crosspoint Blvd.
Fishers, IN 46256

The restaurant will have a few sections set aside for our group.

Hope to see you all then, thanks

Sounds perfect. Cruise will be set on 80 and I will be there :)

Cheeseburger in paradise after that burger at purgatory? Poor cows

Cheeseburger in paradise after that burger at purgatory? Poor cows

It's been my experience that there is no such thing as too many cheeseburgers. :hungry:

Back