What are you going to shoot today?

This is heading your way Smalls
enehaqe4.jpg

Not exactly. I am in California. hehehe

I'll be back in KC on Thursday.

If I play tomorrow, I see an 85 coming my way.

Playing with a little different arrangement of friends today. None will likely be within 10 strokes of me. I would really like to get in at 86. Kinda cruised to an 89 last time and I'd like to make 3 more putts and that would make my week.

The plan today is to shoot sub 75. I need to gain some confidence back in my game and start making the handicap start going in the right direction.

The plan today is to shoot sub 75. I need to gain some confidence back in my game and start making the handicap start going in the right direction.
Go for it dude... Have fun

Go for it dude... Have fun

That's what I need to get back to. Having fun. Hoping I can make the money in the second flight today.

New course and soggy I'm hoping 84

Always hoping to shot par. It hasn't happened yet but it's always my goal haha

Buddy and I walking an early 9 in a few. If the neck holds up I'll guess 40.

walking 18 at noon, hope to break 90 on this very tough little course.

If I play tomorrow, I see an 85 coming my way.

Shot 40 for nine. Only played four more before we had head in. Would have done it.

I'm feeling a new PB is gonna happen and it will be below 90

Tomorrow in league we are playing Best Ball from the forward tees. I see a 38 with my ball.

Tomorrow will be 1st round since my tourney .. Will play a quick 9 by myself . I'm seeing a round of 9'under 50

Today is our weekly blitz (dog fight), I hope to shoot a 77 today.

Mid 80's. Playing a new course in a state I haven't golfed in before.

Today I thought I was going to break 90. Playing smart and striking my irons well seemed to be working. Some fatigue and putting misreads led to a 92, but I know that 90 is not very far away at all.

Tomorrow in league we are playing Best Ball from the forward tees. I see a 38 with my ball.

Close, a 39. 1 over after 6, and my ball was what we used the first 6 holes. We used his the last three and I probably could have gotten the 38 but since he was in, and my next shot would have tied him, I went for the putts aggressively and missed them all.

I have a tee time at the local Country Club at 11:40 this morning. Played there with MillerTime and sparks on Saturday and shot 85 from the members tees. Going for 80 today from the senior tees. I have a scramble there Monday and will be playing the ups. Never played them before but I hope they will be worth at least 5 strokes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back 9 tonight for my league play. I shot 40 two weeks ago with some bad luck early in the round. I haven't picked up a club since Friday when I played like dog-doo and was sick. I'll be conservative and say 43 tonight (but really won't be happy until that number starts with a "3").

Back