Pelz Corner - Cleveland Golf

Embedded:

Thanks for sharing that Ryan. I am going to have to try counting in my head like that. I usually just do my putt and try to make sure it's the same length in the back and front of the stroke. So I see, there is going to be a Pelz Clinic in Chicago at the start of June. Would you be will to pay over $400 for one day of a Pelz Clinic?
Embedded:

I'm going to work on the temp thing today.

Thanks for sharing that Ryan. I am going to have to try counting in my head like that. I usually just do my putt and try to make sure it's the same length in the back and front of the stroke. So I see, there is going to be a Pelz Clinic in Chicago at the start of June. Would you be will to pay over $400 for one day of a Pelz Clinic?

If I have the money, I may do a one-day clinic at PGA National in September.

The last 2 videos have been really good I thought.

that sounds like fun actually.

I was thinking about it last night. I'm reading the short game bible right now and really liking his thoughts.

That's stupid expensive. But probably worth it if that makes sense.

I didn't see this one posted and I think it's spot on about how many wedges we should be carrying.

Definitely something I need to work on. Time for a metronome app and spi ball.

Another good reminder today for short game work. The 14 yarder as a place to start is a cool tip.

Interesting tip re: the 14 yard shot but it makes alot of sense.

Thanks for the video Ward. I was actually working on that shot last night, and looks like I am starting to get it down pat. Good point also is everyone is always on the range pounding away. I know that is very true,because I always feel like I am the only one on the green practicing.
Another good reminder today for short game work. The 14 yarder as a place to start is a cool tip.

Right around the distances Ive been working on, pretty much because I cant go back any further on the practice area....good tip though

I like the 14 yd thing, I'll have to keep that in mind. I am still guilty of spending too much time on full shots as well. I am kind of glad that most people don't practice the short game much, however, as I usually have the practice hole to myself.

I went to a one day Pelz clinic about 8 years ago and it was worth every penny! We went over chipping, pitching, putting (including fitting) and green reading. The Green Reading session alone was worth the price of admission - but I'm sure it's more now than back then.

I went to a one day Pelz clinic about 8 years ago and it was worth every penny! We went over chipping, pitching, putting (including fitting) and green reading. The Green Reading session alone was worth the price of admission - but I'm sure it's more now than back then.

Yeah for a one day it's over $400.

That's not as bad as I thought - it was $350 when I went

Todays update about getting properly fit for Wedges

FYI in my fitting at club champion they fit me for bounce using RTX wedges as the test--has anyone else been fit for bounce.

Here's Pelz's Newest one.

Back