Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

Since we already had the '86 series reference in here how about one more. One that shows that this team of chowdaheads as they truly are come game day.

2270913484_17fd1a552f_z.jpg

Good stuff guys, looking forward to see who gets picked.

Does our entry have to be in English? I am really trying to embrace the caliente.

Little personal message I just sent ScottyG

attachment.php

That's impressive...all the creative tools at Johnny's disposal, and he makes 80's clip art. #TeamGoryl

That's impressive...all the creative tools at Johnny's disposal, and he makes 80's clip art. #TeamGoryl

I bet he was great in AOL chat rooms.

Nothing fancy, just the facts.

Last edited:
I found a pic of ScottyG from his last round. I think it was going well for him.

vfwps9.jpg

Foreshadowing of ScottyG's future on the last hole of the Gauntlet.

untitled.jpg

I just spent the last half hour trying to find a teddy bear gram that I could add a recorded message to, to send to ScottyG. I was going to have it say, "Its ok you lost #TheGauntlet, you can hold me while you cry yourself to sleep." I wasn't able to find anything so I thought about trying to find one local and overnight it, then I decided trying to help console Scott after his loss wasn't worth the cost of the postage.

Extra extra read all about it!

zy2asuge.jpg

Have you not seen Finley?.....The man is 100 lbs after eating 15 double doubles from In and Out! WEAK....just as team will be!

Have you not seen Finley?.....The man is 100 lbs after eating 15 double doubles from In and Out! WEAK....just as team will be!

True...he is Calista Flockhart ish

So much awesome in this thread it's killing me not being able to enter. Good luck to all that enter and I definitely will be following along.

Thats because they vacate as fast as intake though.

Since we already had the '86 series reference in here how about one more. One that shows that this team of chowdaheads as they truly are come game day.

2270913484_17fd1a552f_z.jpg

Folks, do you see what JRod has stirred up? Do you see what he's doing to us? I mean, with this unconscionable image of my beloved Pats falling short (too soon, White Rhino; too soon), we have reached a new low. Only one way to resolve this. THE GAUNTLET!

That's all I got from your post.

I was mistaken. THIS is the new low. Holy smokes. Greg - James Vanderbeek. REALLY?!?
I am so glad all this smack talk is archived. I will enjoy rubbing it in your face for days, weeks, months and years after Team Goryl leaves Hilton Head triumphant.

Can't Touch This!

Can't Touch This!

Folks, do you see what JRod has stirred up? Do you see what he's doing to us? I mean, with this unconscionable image of my beloved Pats falling short (too soon, White Rhino; too soon), we have reached a new low. Only one way to resolve this. THE GAUNTLET!

Really? You want me to stop teasing you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyEE0qpfeig

I was mistaken. THIS is the new low. Holy smokes. Greg - James Vanderbeek. REALLY?!?
I am so glad all this smack talk is archived. I will enjoy rubbing it in your face for days, weeks, months and years after Team Goryl leaves Hilton Head triumphant.

If I hadn't already used Gary Oldman blah blahing in response to Chad talking about the Grandaddy, I would use it here for you. If I had known you were going to be such a whiner, I would have saved it. The only thing Team Goryl is going to leave HHI with is a heaping dose of shame and defeat. In the mean time...

wrxsa1.jpg

Here you go Scott. I have some inspiration for you ...

Actually the rest of the Captains will need this "pep talk" after JRod selects me for #TheGauntlet and we ride into HHI guns a-blazing, and bats a-swinging.

Back