The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Ok who is bringing altitudes for me to game?

This thread needs some love too. Can't wait for Purgatory!

I shoot decent here and roll into Saturday with some confidence and me and GregDan will cruise to victory!!!

It could be Heaven, or it could be Hell. Likely it will be somewhere in between.

This thread needs some love too. Can't wait for Purgatory!

You got that right. I can't wait. I think I've said that before!

To my Friday group: I'll find you guys there. I'm playing a scouting round at 7:40am and then playing with the THP'ers at 1. I'll be there on time, I believe.

I hear GregDan loves the altitude 7iron

Sure do.

I don't always like to fire bullets at people directly to the right of me but when I do, I choose altitudes to do my dirty work.

Signed Dollars for closest to the hole on holes #7 and #17

Who's in?

I'm going to put them in a frame when I win!
#Motivation

Sure do.

I don't always like to fire bullets at people directly to the right of me but when I do, I choose altitudes to do my dirty work.

It was like the Zapruder film. High and to the right, high and to the right......

At Purgatory or...?

SO my original plan for Friday was to arrive in time to have about an hour to warm up and get ready before heading off. But from reading things here, I think it will be more like this?

1. Introduce myself to as many people as I can.
  2. Have my bag raided by others wanting to try clubs. (I will have my Swing Caddie in tow)
  3. Raid others bags to try their clubs.
  4. 2 chips and 3 putts on the greens.
  5. Hopefully get all my clubs back into my bag before go time.
  6. Be completely unprepared for the first tee ball.

That about right?

Let's start with Fridays round.
I will ask when I get there for a closest to the flag marker.

It could also be done within each group on Friday. Or both.

I'm happy playing anything between 6,400 and 6,700. I think it'll be up to individual groups on what tees they play. I'm not a big hitter and my handicap suggests I play in that range. We will let Ken decide! :alien:

Your yardages sound just fine to me. 441 put us on a couple gems for the weekend.

Your yardages sound just fine to me. 441 put us on a couple gems for the weekend.

Pfft I hope I'm not playing that long. ..6400 is about my max

Back