The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Sean Lee is okay. I'm going to go cry in the corner if he is out.

So any fellow niner fans have any predictions for this season? I see 11-12 wins. Love the draft picks, feel that Borland, wilhoite and moody can fill in til Navarro gets back and our offensive weapons are stacked.

I like Borland. Was mad the Bills passed on him to draft a lower ranked LB. Hope Stevie Johnson works out for you.

Oh man that's awful

I really hope Sean Lee is okay. I'm going to go cry in the corner if he is out.

Torn ACL in Left Knee for Cowboys' Sean Lee per ESPN.

Awful
And it wasn't even in a contact drill. Good Gosh. Ok, well, season went from 8-8 to 6-10. Then when Romo goes down after game 4 it will go down to 4-12.

This is all Jerry's fault.

So any fellow niner fans have any predictions for this season? I see 11-12 wins. Love the draft picks, feel that Borland, wilhoite and moody can fill in til Navarro gets back and our offensive weapons are stacked.

I see 11-13 wins this season for the 49ers. They will most likely split wins with Seattle again, each taking wins at their home stadiums. I think the offense is going to just keep getting better and better as long as everybody stays healthy. I'm excited to see how things shape up with the runningbacks, Gore/Hyde/Lattimore (if his knee is better) would be a flat out crazy rotation. Defensively, I'm skeptical of how well Navarro's replacements are going to do. Navarro is just a player that you can't really replace, such a fierce competitor.

I'm excited for football season to get here.

Rams fan here and love the direction of the team under Jeff Fisher. But man, tough division now with Seattle, San Fran and an improving Arizona team.

Rams D-line will have to play up to their new-found rep and beyond to compete.

If anyone needs me, I'll be crying in the corner.

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Hang in there. You aren't the Raiders, Browns, or Jags. Yet.

Seriously, though, that really sucks. Hate for that to happen to anyone from any team.

Last edited:
I see 11-13 wins this season for the 49ers. They will most likely split wins with Seattle again, each taking wins at their home stadiums. I think the offense is going to just keep getting better and better as long as everybody stays healthy. I'm excited to see how things shape up with the runningbacks, Gore/Hyde/Lattimore (if his knee is better) would be a flat out crazy rotation. Defensively, I'm skeptical of how well Navarro's replacements are going to do. Navarro is just a player that you can't really replace, such a fierce competitor.

I'm excited for football season to get here.

Yea I see the offense taking a huge step forward this year. Crabtree/Boldin/Johnson/Vernon Davis and obviously gore being gore with Hyde and lattimore backing him up. Navarro is hard to replace but I think they can make due while he's gone.

It's ok buddy, the Cowboys will be top-5 in next year's draft and they will get Jameis Winston. #silverlining

It's ok buddy, the Cowboys will be top-5 in next year's draft and they will get Jameis Winston. #silverlining

That does not make me feel better haha. Maybe it does, I don't know.

Macolm Glazer, owner of the Buccaneers, died today.

Torn ACL in Left Knee for Cowboys' Sean Lee per ESPN.

Awful

Do you know of any other guy more snake-bit with injuries over the last few years.

Do you know of any other guy more snake-bit with injuries over the last few years.

I do not.

He's one of the class guys in the league too but can't catch a break.

I do not.

He's one of the class guys in the league too but can't catch a break.

I've liked the Cowboys since I was a kid and he is one of my favorite players on the current team. There defense is way better with him in the lineup.

I've liked the Cowboys since I was a kid and he is one of my favorite players on the current team. There defense is way better with him in the lineup.

He led the team in tackles last year....and missed 5 games. He's a huge loss....for the third season in a row.

He led the team in tackles last year....and missed 5 games. He's a huge loss....for the third season in a row.

As much as I like him, his propensity for injury makes him pretty unreliable. Who's going to step in now? Not up on their draft but Borland would have been a good insurance pick in the 3rd round. Good pick by SF.

I bet Cowboys hate Steelers stealing Shazier even worse now!!

They were talking about Urlacher possibly looking at the Cowboys in Chicago today

I guess I'm not surprised Johnny is walking to his own beat. Sorry Cleveland fans

They were talking about Urlacher possibly looking at the Cowboys in Chicago today
That actually might be a good stop gap for a year.
I guess I'm not surprised Johnny is walking to his own beat. Sorry Cleveland fans
I was thinking the same thing, I wonder how the Cleveland fans will react to him as the year begins and maybe he even plays. Do you boo your own starting QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back