Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I wish GregDan would come in here and declare himself a favorite like the old days

I have never declared myself the favorite. That has always been a distinguished honor of yours. And now Dan it appears. Haha

Arrived safe and sound. Found one of these 3 miles from the hotel. Figured I need to eat. #firsttime

jaje2u2u.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Enjoy the deliciousness!

I have never declared myself the favorite. That has always been a distinguished honor of yours. And now Dan it appears. Haha

Ok...then in keeping with tradition I officially declare your team the favorites.

1 down 18 more to go for us!

Ok...then in keeping with tradition I officially declare your team the favorites.

1 down 18 more to go for us!

Well played. Well. Played.

Don't worry though, this time will be different. It's time to get my HOF tag.

Hey PhillyV. ..those first tee jitters hit yet? Maybe not tonight and maybe not even friday but they will...

I'll be alright. I'll be following you

#nopressure

Man talked about disappointment surfacing over. Here I sit in Texas while all my THP buddies converge on Indy! I expect to be following along seeing some good golf, excited winners to win their way into the Championship, and some good old THP fun!!!

I'll be alright. I'll be following you

#nopressure

Nope we drew straws already. ..destiny awaits you leading off the entire event.

Everything is packed up and ready to go. Get home from work tomorrow and load the car and then it's off to Indy! Can't wait to see everyone and meet those of you who I haven't yet!

Got one more work day than leaving Friday morning to pick up KC from the airport. I can't wait to play, I gotta get the clubs clean first

Got one more work day than leaving Friday morning to pick up KC from the airport. I can't wait to play, I gotta get the clubs clean first

Ill be bringing a bertha and a stiff shaft for you or any others that wanna hit it.

Disclaimer:
Anybody puts a pop up mark on her beautiful green crown buys me a new one :alien:

Rob, are you ready to add something underneath that name? Are you ready to be busy the last weekend in September? I know I certainly am!

Ill be bringing a bertha and a stiff shaft for you or any others that wanna hit it.

Disclaimer:
Anybody puts a pop up mark on her beautiful green crown buys me a new one :alien:
Awesome I love trying new clubs, just been ballooning the heck out of my driver

Rob, are you ready to add something underneath that name? Are you ready to be busy the last weekend in September? I know I certainly am!
I'm ready. I'll try not to disappoint you like Michigan. I think we'll give some groups a run for there money

Disclaimer:

I'll fall into the any others category and try it out

Meet and Greet Friday night.
Who is coming and who is not?

Planning on stopping by for a bit, at least! Depends how tired I am after 36 holes on 4-5 hours of sleep.

I'm ready. I'll try not to disappoint you like Michigan. I think we'll give some groups a run for there money

Nonsense. That was a blast and you played well once you caught your stride on the back 9. We will be in good shape.

Planning on stopping by for a bit, at least! Depends how tired I am after 36 holes on 4-5 hours of sleep.

Dont sweat it buddy. I know you are in an odd spot this weekend, and all we want to do is make sure you have fun at the event. If you have obligations, take care of them and enjoy the heck out of Saturday.

I think it's safe to say that all 5 Michiganders will be attending. Cheeseburgers. Paradise. THP. Yeah, we can't miss that.

Dont sweat it buddy. I know you are in an odd spot this weekend, and all we want to do is make sure you have fun at the event. If you have obligations, take care of them and enjoy the heck out of Saturday.

Would still like to come see everyone prior to playing Saturday. Lots of people I haven't met yet.

Back