Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

I feel the need to pass out rolls of toilet paper to everyone burying their faces in JRod's backside.

#howdoesitsmell?

Time to get to work.

muquby3y.jpg

Sweet, as in the sweet smell of victory.

And when did telling the truth become brown nosing?

You know how it smells? And you like it? Gross.

Not an official Entry:

Last edited:

One of my favorite people on this planet!

Only about 3 1/2 days left to get an entry in for the Gauntlet. Don't let the trash talk intimidate you, you can't participate in Team Jrod's epic loss to Team Goryl if you don't enter.

I feel the need to pass out rolls of toilet paper to everyone burying their faces in JRod's backside.

#howdoesitsmell?
Everything JRod does comes up roses.

So #howdoesitsmell? Like roses, natch.

Any other questions you'd like answered? No? Good.

Funny how JRod is laser-beam focused on Scotty (just like my #7 for the bottom of the cup), and all these other Team Irrelevants are poking their head in the door. Don't worry kiddies, your time will come, just wait your turn.

Only about 3 1/2 days left to get an entry in for the Gauntlet. Don't let the trash talk intimidate you, you can't participate in Team Jrod's epic loss to Team Goryl if you don't enter.

I was wondering when some of Scotty's team was going to come defend him. Good of you to join in. Fresh meat! One question, do you enjoy playing for a captain who would rather pole dance than practice? I'm at a loss.

I was wondering when some of Scotty's team was going to come defend him. Good of you to join in. Fresh meat! One question, do you enjoy playing for a captain who would rather pole dance than practice? I'm at a loss.

Is JRod going to play golf in Hilton Head or just sit by the 18th green drawing caricatures of the remaining participants?

Okay I dont know what is going on here, but lets try to remember this is not a chat room.
Want to trash talk as part of the contest, have at it (as long as its about this contest).
Movie talk, banter, that needs to go.

Based on the Comp.....yes.....I will be sitting at the clubhouse drawing caricatures for SURE!

Well I'm coming to do two things with team Jrod at #TheGauntlet. Kick the crap out of Team Goryl and drink some beer. And we all know I will run out of beer!

Is JRod going to play golf in Hilton Head or just sit by the 18th green drawing caricatures of the remaining participants?

He'll have the choice to play or draw, since his team will be so far ahead... unlike the other captains that will be loaded down like pack mules from carrying their clubs and members

Team JRod will be left with a lot of time on their hands after closing everyone else out on the 13th hole.

Here is the best you can hope for

second_prize_is_a_set_of_steak_knives.jpg

Great!.....Providing me with weapons for your destruction. You soon forget.....I'm Latino and I KNOW HOW TO USE A KNIFE!

Great!.....Providing me with weapons for your destruction. You soon forget.....I'm Latino and I KNOW HOW TO USE A KNIFE!

Not going to lie. I lol'd pretty hard at that. Very well done.

#howdoesitsmell?

Figures you are on Team Sabella.....You guys will have sooooo much fun. NOT!

JRod

JRod

Just a reminder, folks, THIS is the captain you want to play for?!? Are you SURE?!

attachment.php

(Uhh-oh, somebody learned how to use photoshop!)

Attachments

• jrod.jpg
    jrod.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
Everything JRod does comes up roses.

So #howdoesitsmell? Like roses, natch.

Any other questions you'd like answered? No? Good.

Funny how JRod is laser-beam focused on Scotty (just like my #7 for the bottom of the cup), and all these other Team Irrelevants are poking their head in the door. Don't worry kiddies, your time will come, just wait your turn.

I really wonder about some of you. Too many testimonials on the fragrance of JRod's nether regions. Some of you could easily be Zed's Gimp. I wonder if JRod has an opening for you in that role.

That is hysterical.

Back