Staff Bags & Using Them

Playing tomorrow with a group of people from work for a small little Friday of the Masters get together. Thinking the Odyssey staffer might need to see the course for the first time.

On another note, for those who use their Staff Bags on powercarts how exactly are you strapping them in using bungee cords? Do we have any pics of those setups as I'm worried if I try that either the thing will bounce around too much or right off.

Just bumping this question for any experienced Staff Bag users with using them on powercarts.

Just bumping this question for any experienced Staff Bag users with using them on powercarts.

I just wrap the strap around the bag and under the handle. I have never had a cart not fit the bag.

Anyone seen the Callaway 2014 U.S. Open Staff Bag? It is SWEET!!!

$_57.JPG

That could be my favorite Callaway bag ever.

That thing is gorgeous

That sort of makes my US Open bag from last year look kind of plain...

Yep. Need that in my life ASAP.

Love that bag!!!

I think I still like last year's. Kind of odd they went with the older style leather handle instead of a molded rubber/plastic one.

wow this is gorgeous

Wow that bag is gorgeous

That has to be one of the best bags I've seen in quite some time. Wow.

Wow that's a good looking staffer.

I really like the bridgestone staff stand and mini staff bags. Pondering picking one of them up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wow what a great bag! Seems fitting for Memorial Day this weekend

I really like the bridgestone staff stand and mini staff bags. Pondering picking one of them up

they look awesome, I also like the TM staff stand, but they llok a bit to heavy

They do look heavy but i always either ride or have my clicgear to push.

the #2 is what does it for me. Extra piece of class that just sets it apart for me personally

Bear with me...

Today was the first day of my dad's member/guest. Titleist and Footjoy are there after the second match to give out the "goodie bags". There's six options ranging from a wedge and a couple dozen balls, or three dozen and a couple shirts and a hat, or a cart bag, a couple dozen and a glove. Below those are a few more that you can pay extra for. For $110 you could get new 913 driver. For $45 you could get the new DNA shoes and a dozen Pro V1s. Or for $65 you could get a Scotty Cameron putter. I let most of the folks clear out and lean over to the rep from Titleist and say, "What would it take to make one of those cart bags a midsize staffer?" I didn't have to do anything, he wrote down the product number on my sheet and took my address.

In 7-10 days I'll have a new midsize Titleist staff bag.

zeryjubu.jpg

My wife just posted this pic on Facebook. 7-10 days my ass. It's finally here, two months later. Now I have to wait until I leave work and meet with some customers.

6epa2ahu.jpg

My wife just posted this pic on Facebook. 7-10 days my ass. It's finally here, two months later. Now I have to wait until I leave work and meet with some customers.
Let me know when you want to sell it

Back