Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally different balls but E7s or Z-Stars?

Watcha looking for in the ball? e7 is a fine ball, but given the choice it wouldn't be a choice if you know what I mean.

Watcha looking for in the ball? e7 is a fine ball, but given the choice it wouldn't be a choice if you know what I mean.

Trying to bring ball flight down and spin down.

Yea, e7 would possibly be a better option there. Honestly though, based on what you've said about your spin issues, I don't think you're going to see a dramatic difference. Possibly a little help though.

I think I need one of those GPS things you wear on your wrist like a watch, I enjoy wearing a watch when I play and it seems like Kirby markers are vanishing quickly, it's hard to find yardages. They showed a commercial for one that has different colored bands and stuff, pretty cool.

Pondering a Sldr driver. Mind was blown today in a fitting and have a demo for the weekend so we shall see how it goes on the course

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Pondering a Sldr driver. Mind was blown today in a fitting and have a demo for the weekend so we shall see how it goes on the course

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It's a monster!

That is a good looking bag

I think I need one of those GPS things you wear on your wrist like a watch, I enjoy wearing a watch when I play and it seems like Kirby markers are vanishing quickly, it's hard to find yardages. They showed a commercial for one that has different colored bands and stuff, pretty cool.

Home page has reviews on most of them with another coming soon.

The few times I've hit it I have. I hit the Bertha pretty good, but sticking my R11S in the bag again last range session showed me how much more consistent I can be with a 3/4" shorter shaft...hello 45" stock shaft in the XTD :D

I cut the alpha down where is plays at 44.5 going to cut half inch off the 3 wood when I get back from Indy

Apex 4-PW

That is a darn good looking bag. You've seen the Big Bertha ones too, correct?

Sure have. But since all my headcovers will say X2Hot on them, and because I like orange...this thing just does it for me.

I cut the alpha down where is plays at 44.5 going to cut half inch off the 3 wood when I get back from Indy

Not gonna lie, I've thought about doing this with my Bertha. Not a bad idea.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Sure have. But since all my headcovers will say X2Hot on them, and because I like orange...this thing just does it for me.

Very nice preview of the MC bag ;) You'll be rocking it come July!

Very nice preview of the MC bag ;) You'll be rocking it come July!

My loadout's been spoiled already, but, yeah, #ridonkulong.

Not gonna lie, I've thought about doing this with my Bertha. Not a bad idea.

It just feels better to me at 44.5 bring your skinny butt to Missouri and you get hit mine at 44.5

Not hitting the R1 very well at the moment, my swing has changed a bit for drastically improved iron play but the tee box is suffering. Thinking about snagging a cheap RBZ Stage 2 on ebay (used to hit that club for miles) or possibly getting fit for a Jetspeed driver. Worried about the low launch of the jetspeed.

It just feels better to me at 44.5 bring your skinny butt to Missouri and you get hit mine at 44.5

Haha it's a date bud!

Well, my hopes of snagging an 'Ilima and a Kai'li in one shot this afternoon eluded me.... sadly I was busy doing work outside and forgot about the auction ending.....

Back to the drawing board. Need to find a reasonably priced Ilima or Kaili, or go get a proper shaft fitting done on my driver.

Not hitting the R1 very well at the moment, my swing has changed a bit for drastically improved iron play but the tee box is suffering. Thinking about snagging a cheap RBZ Stage 2 on ebay (used to hit that club for miles) or possibly getting fit for a Jetspeed driver. Worried about the low launch of the jetspeed.

Let me know if you want a Stage 2 I have one sitting in my garage. I just got a Cobra Amp Cell 3-4 FW and love it.

So I have a pending counter-offer waiting for my acceptance on a Red Tie 6Q3 in stiff..... I want to pull the trigger, but am questioning if it is a dramatic enough change from the shaft I am playing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back