The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a new driver on Monday. It has rained every day since. Monday afternoon was a nasty hail storm, it poured on Tuesday, last night was some wrath of God rain and today as soon as I left work the sky filled with lightning. I would like to hit this driver at least once before my tournament on Saturday.

Our dog is having surgery next week to remove a small growth. Hoping its nothing major but she's the closest thing we have to children so it sucks seeing her go in.

I just had a person hit my car and drive off. Huge dent in the bumper of my car now. This is the second time this has happened. Last time I reported it, was told " even if you have the licence plate number it could be anyone driving the car". The insurance company is this province are full of scammers and dishonest people. Makes me sick! Now I have to pay upwards of 1000$ to fix this

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I just had a person hit my car and drive off. Huge dent in the bumper of my car now. This is the second time this has happened. Last time I reported it, was told " even if you have the licence plate number it would be anyone driving the car". The insurance company is this province are full of scammers and dishonest people. Makes me sick! Now I have to pay upwards of 1000$ to fix this

That is freaking brutal dude

Our dog is having surgery next week to remove a small growth. Hoping its nothing major but she's the closest thing we have to children so it sucks seeing her go in.

Thinking about your pup dude, dogs are kids, hope it's all ok

That is freaking brutal dude
My next car I will just buy a beater. So many heartaches when that happens to a new car.

My next car I will just buy a beater. So many heartaches when that happens to a new car.

That's how I felt when my windshield got cracked on the way home from buying it. Gutted.

Thinking about your pup dude, dogs are kids, hope it's all ok

Thanks man I appreciate it. Hoping its nothing major and she'll be in and out. Just a precautionary measure but of course I've gotta worry haha.

Best of luck. Pups, and animals in general, are just like kids and the feeling are just the same. Hope it all goes well.

Dogs are just like kids IMO. Good luck and she'll come through just fine.

Best of luck. Pups, and animals in general, are just like kids and the feeling are just the same. Hope it all goes well.

Dogs are just like kids IMO. Good luck and she'll come through just fine.

Thanks guys, means a lot. I'm confident she'll be all good, she's been through a lot before we rescued her, she's a strong one. She'd be in your lap saying thanks if you were here

Good luck. I know all too well about this kind of thing.

Allergies are killing me. Makes it tough to be outside and that is the only place I want to be right now.

People who think you should bend over backwards to accommodate them just because they are a pastor. Sorry buddy. You're just another person to me. Plus you were being an ass.

People who think you should bend over backwards to accommodate them just because they are a pastor. Sorry buddy. You're just another person to me. Plus you were being an ass.

But, but....

they run the tollway to heaven!

Doesn't just apply to pastors, people who think they should receive special treatment because of what they do.

Doesn't just apply to pastors, people who think they should receive special treatment because of what they do.

In all honesty doctors and lawyers seem to be the worst.

My father was a doctor so I grew up around hospitals and such and I have never seen to many people act so entitled.

God forbid you don't address them as Dr.

Being proud of what you have accomplished is great but it doesn't make you a better person that anyone else.

My father was a doctor so I grew up around hospitals and such and I have never seen to many people act so entitled.

Being proud of what you have accomplished is great but it doesn't make you a better person that anyone else.

It is so refreshing to know the doctor that Jacqui was a nanny for. So down to earth and never brings up what he does. He is a heart surgeon and is an expert witness in trials when needed. If you call him Mr., he is happy as pie. They are loaded but you would never know it by the way they act.

I can't stand it, it's everywhere, cops, firefighters, Dr's, teachers, big shot corporate types.

I'm with you, be proud of what you have done, but don't expect special treatment in your everyday life.

they get paid nothing ,and their management treats them like garbage. Sad to say, but if you were in there shoes might act the same way. Why retail needs to become union.

I worked at a Home When I was younger. I had years of experience in flooring and good working knowledge of plumbing and electrical due to working in the fire and flood restoration business. Despite posted openings in all 3 departments, they offered me a position in gardening and $9/hr. I had no garden knowledge at all. I talked to other employees that had similar experiences. We all chalked it up to an effort to drive down labor costs. I left, fed up, after 3 months.

Big Box anything can go pound salt.

It is so refreshing to know the doctor that Jacqui was a nanny for. So down to earth and never brings up what he does. If you call him Mr., he is happy as pie. They are loaded but you would never know it by the way they act.

Yah there are always exceptions.

My dad did a complete 180. When he was in his thirties and fourties he was one of "them" but after he realized there are more mportant things in life he did a complete 180.

Truth. I came to this conclusion a while back. Bought a 94 Izusu Rodeo for $1400 two years ago and haven't looked back. Can do anything I want to it and it takes it. A great way to go. My lack of a car payment completely funds my golf membership. Win/win

Don't even get me started lol some of the people I knew in college were just disgusting. There's this girl with 2 inch arm pit hair....... Seriously I just gagged. But brah it's natural brah, from the earth, feel the energy Lol!!!

I wish I could unread this post :)

Like Dalton's car in Roadhouse !'

So the boss leaves town for a 2 week Mediterranean cruise. We're already a man short and now I'm in charge. I'm doing my job, my boss' job, and his wife's accounting work too. It's a total drain. I'm trucking thru it because I'm being well paid to do so but I feel like my brain is collapsing upon itself. 10 hour days at full speed for 6 days a week are really taking its toll. I've done this before but we're slammed with work right now. I'll be ecstatic when he gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back