Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete and I were going to try and play 36 so the first round will most likely start around 8-830 at the latest. Shouldn't be any later than 1pm to be finished.

I'm in for the early round as long as it's more central.

Ok, checked with the boss (hate having to check with a boss :)). I am good for the afternoon round instead.
Let me know when and where and I will be there. Not sure what the consensus was on Sunday, but that is an option too.

Ok, checked with the boss (hate having to check with a boss :)). I am good for the afternoon round instead.
Let me know when and where and I will be there. Not sure what the consensus was on Sunday, but that is an option too.

Pete wants to be back in Albany Saturday night so I'm going to commit to a member's tournament at LeRoy for Sunday. If we want to include Allan for Saturday it sounds like we'll need to be closer to Buffalo.

Pete wants to be back in Albany Saturday night so I'm going to commit to a member's tournament at LeRoy for Sunday. If we want to include Allan for Saturday it sounds like we'll need to be closer to Buffalo.

Looks like I'll be meeting up with you and Pete for your 2nd round if you decide to play 36.
It stinks, but I got the kabosh on the early round.
Jimmy, if Saturday doesn't workout, we'll get out again, we're too close not too.
I'll just have to catch up with Pete at the OC.

I'd like to join everyone but don't come closer if it's about me! I can travel up to 45 min or so safely(remember I have the Smart Car)

Looks like I'll be meeting up with you and Pete for your 2nd round if you decide to play 36.
It stinks, but I got the kabosh on the early round.
Jimmy, if Saturday doesn't workout, we'll get out again, we're too close not too.
I'll just have to catch up with Pete at the OC.

That's for certain. Heck even that Sunday afternoon at Arrowhead would be a possibility for me.

That's for certain. Heck even that Sunday afternoon at Arrowhead would be a possibility for me.

If it doesn't work out for me on Saturday I'm definitely in for Sunday at Arrowhead if you can make it work.

If it doesn't work out for me on Saturday I'm definitely in for Sunday at Arrowhead if you can make it work.
Me too,Me too!

I want to play Hickory Stick at some point.

Nice layout but IvyRidge is really nice and the greens are" awsome"(can I say that?) ArrowHead is also pristine right now

I heard Big Oak is having their big demo day this weekend? I'm thinking about making the trip up, I need to hit some drivers and try some shafts

Played there Memorial Day, Course is in beautiful shape and had an early bird special of $42. I'd recommend it. As Allan said, The Links at Ivey Ridge and Arrowhead are also worth it.

I heard Big Oak is having their big demo day this weekend? I'm thinking about making the trip up, I need to hit some drivers and try some shafts

I think Jimmy (six4three5) is going to that.

I think Jimmy (six4three5) is going to that.

Oh sweet. I'll check back in when I figure out if / when I'm heading up Saturday or Sunday. Would be cool to meet up with him or anyone else going

Oh sweet. I'll check back in when I figure out if / when I'm heading up Saturday or Sunday. Would be cool to meet up with him or anyone else going
Ravenwood tomorrow,HarvestHill on Sat.,Arrowhead on Sun. and undisclosed as of yet on Mon.! Looking foreward to this!

Ravenwood tomorrow,HarvestHill on Sat.,Arrowhead on Sun. and undisclosed as of yet on Mon.! Looking foreward to this!

That's a nice stretch of golf on some nice courses. Enjoy, Allan!

I'm definitely going Saturday and possibly Sunday too! Keep me posted!

Snuck out of work at noon and played one of the nicer and tougher muni courses in the area, Sheridan Park Golf Course in Tonawanda. Shot a 90, 45/45, 34 putts. Driver was really good again, irons were terrible though, just 3 GIR.

good chance i will be going to big oak on sunday, not sure what time yet, looks like afternoon

That's a great lineup, kind of jealous.

Hey guys, I'm good to go for next Saturday's outing. I don't have to work at all, just let me know where/when etc.

Hey guys, I'm good to go for next Saturday's outing. I don't have to work at all, just let me know where/when etc.

Awesome!! Glad to hear you'll be joining us! We still haven't decided on a course yet. I think if the Buffalo guys want to play they're going to make the Albany fellas drive that extra 40 mins or so. :alien:

Awesome!! Glad to hear you'll be joining us! We still haven't decided on a course yet. I think if the Buffalo guys want to play they're going to make the Albany fellas drive that extra 40 mins or so. :alien:

Jimmy, any idea on the later Saturday round or even Sunday yet?
I have a family commitment Saturday morning. Earliest I can get out is Noon.

Jimmy, any idea on the later Saturday round or even Sunday yet?
I have a family commitment Saturday morning. Earliest I can get out is Noon.

Well I figured if we can our first round started by 8-830 (not sure of the plans of the Albany guys traveling) be done by 12-1230 then we could tee off again at say 130 after some lunch. If we go somewhere central like Terry Hills that'd be plenty of time for you right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back