The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever move to a free state, you''ll wonder how you ever lived anywhere else.

This is very true. When we briefly lived in SC, I encountered all kinds of weird taxes I had never heard of before. Who knew people got taxed for having a car? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Then they wanted to take another 7% of my income for taxes? No thank you!

This is very true. When we briefly lived in SC, I encountered all kinds of weird taxes I had never heard of before. Who knew people got taxed for having a car? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Then they wanted to take another 7% of my income for taxes? No thank you!

New York loves taxes

Our dog is having surgery next week to remove a small growth. Hoping its nothing major but she's the closest thing we have to children so it sucks seeing her go in.

Sorry to hear that and I hope everything goes well next week.

Live in BC for a year and you'll be begging them to take 7%. The more I talk about it the more I realise how stupid we are for putting up with it. Combine that with our Carbon Tax, highest gas prices in N. America, insane housing market...we're all nuts.

Live in BC for a year and you'll be begging them to take 7%. The more I talk about it the more I realise how stupid we are for putting up with it. Combine that with our Carbon Tax, highest gas prices in N. America, insane housing market...we're all nuts.

Don't worry, we will catch up with you before too long.

A 800 sq. foot shoe box in the high rise I'm working on today sells for 500,000. And they all pre-sold. The taxes on that are more than a house costs in some places haha.

Ah well, b*tching does me no good if I'm not willing to make a change.

Small rant. Back home and can't get a foursome together. I miss THP outings.

If I was going to be home this weekend, I would drive up and play, but I have to be in Atlanta this weekend.

Head to the course and join a threesome! Might find a new group that way!

A 800 sq. foot shoe box in the high rise I'm working on today sells for 500,000. And they all pre-sold. The taxes on that are more than a house costs in some places haha.

Ah well, b*tching does me no good if I'm not willing to make a change.

That is 100 sq ft smaller than my apartment...insane. That's Vancouver for you though I suppose.

I'm already in love with Palm Springs and I've heard good things about Tampa in Florida. I don't even think I can wrap my brain around no State income tax.

Just move south of the border, no SIT in WA! :D

I wish I could unread this post :)

Lol! Good to see college hasn't changed much in the last 14 years. I hates the stupid drum circles right next to the rec field. Why get mad that a football hit you when you sitting right next to the field. Grrrr! I could go on for days about late 90's "hippies". Just because you don't bathe, wear patchouly oil, and listen to the Phish and the Dead does not make you a hippie. The first part just makes you lazy and dirty. Whatever....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish the Live@ broadcast people could find some additional advertisers and do something about the volume levels. Every commercial break is the "Trust in Me" Taylor Made spot where the volume is 3x the regular broadcast. It makes it very hard to watch golf while in my office and not draw attention.

iOS tapatalk pictures

Apologize to the fruit right now!

android-vs-apple-wallpaper-wallpaper-ranpict.jpg

We outgrew our office space long ago. As a result we have had one or two emoyees stuck working on a windowless office that is more of a closet than anything else. We are moving into our new office with much more space.

I asked the young lady who currently works in the small office, '' how does it feel to finally be out of the closet''

Mortified is the best way to describe the face she displayed.

We outgrew our office space long ago. As a result we have had one or two emoyees stuck working on a windowless office that is more of a closet than anything else. We are moving into our new office with much more space.

I asked the young lady who currently works in the small office, '' how does it feel to finally be out of the closet''

LOL, that is kind of funny. No harm, she will laugh about it later.

that's a strange pickup line Wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back