Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

How'd that work out for you by the way?

Haha extremely well........

by4uguma.jpg

My first event i was the second to tee off after wardy hit it down the middle. Of course that was my best drive of the day. And doesn't include the two i put in the water the day before... Driver all day long for me, just hope I'm not in the first group again.

Using Tapatalk

Uh ohh. Wife just told me to get on the waiting list. She's seeing how much THP means to me. Here's crossing my fingers!!!

Uh ohh. Wife just told me to get on the waiting list. She's seeing how much THP means to me. Here's crossing my fingers!!!

Where's PHILLLLLLL!?

There he is!

Officially on the waiting list. Might be too late but it's worth a shot

Looking forward to finding out what the format will be for this!

Looking forward to finding out what the format will be for this!

I'm no genius and have no inside info but I would be shocked if it wasn't Shamble/Pinehurst

Has there been any more discussion about the dinner after the event?

Has there been any more discussion about the dinner after the event?

That's awesome dude!

Will probably roll that out in the next week or so.

Yes. It will be at a restaurant and there will be food.

Love the response! Something I would say to someone at work. This is going to be my first event and I'm extremely excited to get to know as many of the members as I can. Working on my plans but I will be staying as long as I can after golf Saturday before the drive home. Can't wait!!

Announcement

There are 2 people that have not confirmed via PM with GolferGal. Balance is still outstanding. RCGreen7 and Colt. Another message was sent today to both. Unfortunately if we do not hear back by tomorrow, we will have to move on to the waiting list.

Really hope everything is okay with Colt. He hasn't posted since talking about him and his fiance having issues and dealing with PTSD. I'm going to shoot him a text.

Hope he is OK. PTSD is tough stuff to deal with
Really hope everything is okay with Colt. He hasn't posted since talking about him and his fiance having issues and dealing with PTSD. I'm going to shoot him a text.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope my buddy Colt is doing OK.

Wherever we have dinner it better have a 4 way air hockey table and egg burgers.

Wherever we have dinner it better have a 4 way air hockey table and egg burgers.

If there is that combination at one place, we might not leave.

If there is that combination at one place, we might not leave.

Closest Dave and Busters is 2 and half hours away...not that I checked or anything...

After an amazing weekend in Indy with everyone (my first invitational event)....I thought about putting myself on the waiting list, but with already being committed to the Iowa gathering & having the incredible luck of Mike Dean carrying us to victory.... I think the spot (if one even opened up) would be better suited for someone not in the championship yet. Whoever is making this trip and hasn't been to an invitational yet, you're going to have a heck of a time. Not only is the round great, but the friends you'll make the and fun you'll have both on and off the golf course is second to none as well. Good luck everyone and I can't wait to follow along :)

Closest Dave and Busters is 2 and half hours away...not that I checked or anything...

Sounds like that might be the Arundel Mills location. Only about 20 minutes from home for me. Ha

Been texting back and forth with the Coltster for the last half hour. He is going to be sending GG a PM. Fingers crossed that he's coming! I think hanging out with THPers is exactly what he needs right now!

Think they can open a franchise near there in time?

I wish I had an endless supply of days off so that I could attend all of these events.

Back