The Gmamasgolf Thread

I saw the banner this morning and went over and checked out the sight. The prices were very nice. Will be going back in tonight and seeing if there might be something I have to have.

I checked the site out last night. Some great deals. Especially on the bundles. Might have to point the wife here with fathers day coming up!

Just got an email they have 3 dozen of the old 330 rx and rxs for 75 bucks

The three stripe 3 pack and 3 pack of Us Open shirts is quite a deal. I may have to invest in one or both.

Bought these from them a couple of months ago. These guys are awesome.

i Just wanted to introduce you to the GMAMAS team. My name is Mack, my wife and i, along with Gypsy, Todd, and Manuel are the brains and brawn behind GMAMAS GOLF. Feel free to contact us at any time, day or night and we will do our best to take care of you. We are actually a very large company in regards to sales dollars, but we try our best to give all of our customers the personal attention they deserve. So when you place the call or send the email, you will be communicating with us directly.

Keep the questions coming!!

i Just wanted to introduce you to the GMAMAS team. My name is Mack, my wife and i, along with Gypsy, Todd, and Manuel are the brains and brawn behind GMAMAS GOLF. Feel free to contact us at any time, day or night and we will do our best to take care of you. We are actually a very large company in regards to sales dollars, but we try our best to give all of our customers the personal attention they deserve. So when you place the call or send the email, you will be communicating with us directly.

Keep the questions coming!!

Welcome!
Nothing but positive experiences with your company thus far, glad to have you apart of THP

mike, for your fw's, you need to get a rocket balls or rocket balls tour and have it painted matt black. I have a company that does it and mine look great!! I just got myself a set of the Apex irons too. Softest iron i have ever seen. And i am with you on the b'stone balls.

Welcome. Your prices on apparel and shoes are incredible.

Serious Bag Ponder.

Bags are tough. We would love the business, but do not buy one from us just because of price. Go to a big box store and find exactly what you want and then let us see if we can get you a good deal on one. Shipping makes pricing difficult. Shipping a bag is not cheap!! Obviously if you are lucky enough to like one we already have, that would be awesome for both of us.

The price on the SLDR is killer. Great looking bag.

and we only have one left!!

Bags are tough. We would love the business, but do not buy one from us just because of price. Go to a big box store and find exactly what you want and then let us see if we can get you a good deal on one. Shipping makes pricing difficult. Shipping a bag is not cheap!! Obviously if you are lucky enough to like one we already have, that would be awesome for both of us.

This is true. I like supporting people who support THP. :friends:

mike, for your fw's, you need to get a rocket balls or rocket balls tour and have it painted matt black. I have a company that does it and mine look great!! I just got myself a set of the Apex irons too. Softest iron i have ever seen. And i am with you on the b'stone balls.

Yeah I'm going to tinker on fw woods later this year. And totally agree on the apex. ..soft

I am yet to be a customer but I can see myself ordering quite a bit from you guys in the future!

67.50 for 36 B330rx is really hard to beat...wow

EDIT: Nevermind. Just realized the THP coupon is just for apparel.

Last night I ordered two Adidas flat front shorts, great value!!!! Will be ordering more soon.

The price without the coupon was good and the coupon was just an added bonus! Thanks for sharing that.

Everybody please spread the word. I am new here and only post in this thread. We will always have great deals on shoes and equipment, but apparel is a little different. We have to buy large quantities to get these prices, so we have to sell large quantities to keep getting new stuff.
SOOOOO, we need your help to keep moving apparel. We know the deals are great so please buy, buy, buy and tell all of your friends about us!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this is a slick deal. Both of them for $50, and then get an additional 10% off with the THP Coupon.

Angular-Sweater-2pk-2T.jpg

Or the 3 pack of these for $80 and then get an additional 10% off with the THP Coupon.

Contrast-3-stripe-pullover-3pk-2T.jpg

I have looked at both many times. I have a few Adidas 1/4 zip pullovers and like them quite a bit.

I love that sweater in the top picture. Its pretty thin and works well to play or just to wear out.

We only have a few of the 3 pack pullovers left and no way to get more, so you may want to consider them first. I wore one at Pebble last year. Very nice!!

Back