Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

NICE!!!! I'll have plenty of room to bring at least 1 of these back to SD with me!
You will be bringing these back, but they won't be yours....

I don't know. Baldcopper loves some Nike. I predict an onslaught from him for the win.

Well, I hate to do it. Just found out I'm moving this weekend. I'm not going to be able to get away for golf. Sorry to back out at the last minute.

I hope the move goes well, Scott! Might see you at another event sometime!

What time is everyone arriving at the course on Saturday?

I figure I'll be there 7'ish.

8:30 for the morning. Not sure about afternoon.

8:30 for the morning. Not sure about afternoon.

Im definitely going to need some warmup. It will be about 3 weeks when I get there since my last full session and round, so a good 30-45 is needed.

For sure. I'll be there plenty early. Probably will leave my mom's around 5:30 and drive up.

Looks like there is a nice short game area on the far end of the range. I may start over there.

I will on the putting green for as long as possible due to the fact even with 15 inch holes I will burn the edges...not exactly what I need to have happening going into this.

I think the Sioux Falls crew will be leaving around 3AM, it's right around a 4 hour drive give or take so we'll be there plenty early to warm up. I'm going to need it!!!

I think the Sioux Falls crew will be leaving around 3AM, it's right around a 4 hour drive give or take so we'll be there plenty early to warm up. I'm going to need it!!!

Dont take a wrong turn on A1A Beach Front Avenue.

The prizes for this event are outstanding! I am blessed for work to be beyond amazing right now which means financially it will be easier to travel to THP events in the future, but the downfall is this year my vacation time has been used to go to Orlando this October and the events that I could make it to just happen to fall on special events, or in this case my daughter's 1-year birthday which in my opinion is a little more special :) Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys soon and bummed I couldn't make it to this or the Indy outing but you guys are all on my thoughts and I'm super jealous of the courses you guys are playing.

No sweat IN. THP Events will be here when you are ready and able.

I think its time I came to a couple southern outings. Excuses are excuses and I hate them but it looks like it will be next year. Will definitely be looking up some THPers in October on vacation though!

I updated the first post with the order we go out and groups for both rounds. First tee time is 8:30am with the last group going out about 9:10am. Second round will start around 2pm, so plenty of time for some lunch and switching up the groups so we can play with some other folks.

Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

This guy's riding both rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be fun everybody.

I will be there around 7-ish for friendly greetings then to bang some balls and warmup. Thanks to all the who helped get this planned and executed.

Ready to meet everyone and play some golf! I'm still planning to drive over on Friday and spend the night, don't want to get up at 3am and drive. lol

Myself and Girard are driving over Friday night as well. Not entirely sure where we are staying but it will be in Hudson I do believe.

I will be there Friday night as well, but I am staying in Downtown MN.

Back