Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both money holes at purgatory. #7 to about 10 feet and made the birdie. 17 to about 4 feet and walked away with par but with a while bunch of THP signed dollar bills :)

Yesterday on 18 I top my tee shot. Ball is sitting 40 yards away on the forward tee box, about 280 to go, all uphill. 5W laser straight in the middle of the fairway, leaving me 98 yards to the pin. PW, also nice and straight hits the green and stops about 10' to the pin. 1 putt to save par.

Ninth hole, a long par four, 190 yds. left hit my 3 hybrid in a rope to 3 feet. We shall not discuss the subsequent putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

164yd par 3 8I landed 2ft from pin at Fossil Trace. Got all pumped looked back and it pulled back 4 feet. Burned the edge for the bird. Stupid FT greens!

On a par 3, I hit 3 iron to 6 feet and... MADE THE PUTT!

Yesterday, absolutely CRUSHED a drive 315 yards, 95 yds to the pin on a 410 yd par 4. Lipped out the birdie (literally, came back to me). Sometimes this game is easy! Other times... not so much.

Hit my 3w 240 yards straight downhill ended up rolling out about 15 yards short of the green on a short par 4. Chipped in with my 58 for my first ever eagle!

I'm torn between a drive and an approach.

Drive was beyond far for me (just over 290m, 318 yards) and the approach was just a beauty, ±80cm left from 109 meters. They where right after each other too. (Approach on #4, drive on #5).

184 yard par three into some wind--knocked it to 2 inches, won the CTP cash ($40)and got a skin, soo close to the Ace! The guys on the hole next to it said it hit the flag but just did not fall.

Par 4 and I was 159 out in right rough behind a tree. Took a good swipe with the 7i, barely clipped the top of the tree and ended up pin high right 8 feet.

Missed the bird.

3 shot combo for me today

290 yard drive with a baby draw right down the middle, followed by a 210 yard 20* hybrid (chocked down about an inch) to 15 feet and then drained the 15 footer for eagle.

Par 4 9th at Prairie View. Hit an awful tee shot while trying to lay up and put myself in a tough spot. 200 yds over water to a back pin. Hit my best 5 iron of the day and gave myself a look at birdie

yesterday, I participated in the regular Saturday morning points game with the guys at my club. 7th hole is a 185 yd. par 3. Wide, shallow green. Center pin placement and a strong headwind. They had the tees back so it was measuring 205yds. I hit a low 3i hybrid. It touched down about 10 yds short of the green and rolled up pin high leaving me with about an 8 ft. putt for birdie. Sunk the putt right in the heart of the hole. Won a $14 scat for that.

127 yard PW to 3 feet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

subwife and I got out today. I think my best shot was on #14. Par 5 hole, wide open fairway. I pulled my drive, left it short & left in the first cut of rough about 30 yds short of a cluster of trees. Hit a low-med high draw, looooong with my 4i hybrid and dropped it about 40 yrds from the green. Pretty shot. It did exactly what I wanted. That always feels nice.

Got a nice kick from the slope of the green and cozied a PW inside a foot from 125.

2nd shot on the Par 5 7th, had crushed my drive about 260ish uphill, and took my Mashie F3 from 230 and stuck it to about 10-12ft for eagle. Missed it but made the bird!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

2nd shot on the Par 5 7th, had crushed my drive about 260ish uphill, and took my Mashie F3 from 230 and stuck it to about 10-12ft for eagle. Missed it but made the bird!

Great part of that was it did just about exactly what we talked about you trying to do. Was a great shot.

I hit a couple good drives today, but my highlight was a putt from about 20ish feet I sank for par. Was a really good feeling making that.

Great part of that was it did just about exactly what we talked about you trying to do. Was a great shot.

I hit a couple good drives today, but my highlight was a putt from about 20ish feet I sank for par. Was a really good feeling making that.

That was a hell of a putt man. I was like "wow, that might go in...oh damn!"

5 Iron from 195 on a Par 5 and I hit to 15 ft and made the putt for Eagle

Best shot of my round today was a 152 yd 9 iron to 6 ft.

Using Tapatalk

Well my awesome shots were on a par 5. Even better that it was right in front of a group that was letting me play through. I hit a great tee shot down the middle leaving me 210 left to the flag. I hit the perfect dead straight 4w and left me with a 12 ft down hill eagle putt. Unfortunately I left my eagle putt on the edge but a tap in birdie is always great.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

upa4e4aj.jpg

From Saturday, 145 yard par 3 in our modified Pinehurst format!

Today I had a nice birdie look from around 10-15 feet, left to right. Dropped center cup!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Didn't get a picture but hit a 105 yd pw to about 2 feet for birdie. Best shot of weekend for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back