Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Just pulled in the driveway, was a great weekend, recap tomorrow after I sleep :)

A "Chutt" dedicated to Mike Dean from Rambler on the 18th at PrairieView today....I'm pretty sure before I hit the putt I heard him say "Mike Dean eat your heart out, this is going in the hole..." but I could be wrong.

I'll take it from that distance. #dontleaveitshort

Pulling into work right now. This sucks. Can't we just do this again this weekend?

Pulling into work right now. This sucks. Can't we just do this again this weekend?

I phill ya phill. I just got here to and I'm ready for another golf trip. This is going to be a tough day for us.

I'm working from home today, so it isn't to bad. I still wish we could be in Indy golfing though.

I phill ya phill. I just got here to and I'm ready for another golf trip. This is going to be a tough day for us.

Ah the one advantage if working 2nd shift...I think I'll head out to the course this morning and get a quick round in before lunch.

Ah the one advantage if working 2nd shift...I think I'll head out to the course this morning and get a quick round in before lunch.

lucky hit them straight ..and #loftup

you lucky dog you. I am thinking I will take it easy today and just work on the short game. Or maybe Ill Grind on and play 9 or 18.

yes he does, and thats going to make him a great partner in #THPMC.
Straight...that's all Andy does is hit them straight. And roll in EVERYTHING from 15 feet.

Straight...that's all Andy does is hit them straight. And roll in EVERYTHING from 15 feet.

It was a different story yesterday. The putts just weren't dropping, and the driver wasn't quite as straight.

I think you still played great yesterday. I think you and Kang need some range time like me and him did, and you will be hitting bombs out to 250 man. Did you even mention on here about your AWESOME HOLE OUT ON HOLE #11. That was pretty sweet man.
It was a different story yesterday. The putts just weren't dropping, and the driver wasn't quite as straight.

I think you still played great yesterday. I think you and Kang need some range time like me and him did, and you will be hitting bombs out to 250 man. Did you even mention on here about your AWESOME HOLE OUT ON HOLE #11. That was pretty sweet man.

Nah, I'm not one to get too excited over a chip in like that. Don't get me wrong, I'll take the bird, but it was more luck than anything.

Shoot luck, naaaa. I am pretty sure you read that green like it was your b$#ch. Keep doing that man and we be victorious in Mrytle Beach.
Nah, I'm not one to get too excited over a chip in like that. Don't get me wrong, I'll take the bird, but it was more luck than anything.

Back at the office. This sucks. Weekend thoughts.....#OutingApproved!!!

Back to work also.

I have to create some end-user documents for a single individual who sits in a particular high-level senior management seat. Need to instruct him on how to enable and configure Apple's iOS native email app for use through our Outlook Web App client. Pretty simple instructions, but my management likes screenshots and pretty text and exact verbiage LOL.

Take me back to Indy!

Back to work also.

I have to create some end-user documents for a single individual who sits in a particular high-level senior management seat. Need to instruct him on how to enable and configure Apple's iOS native email app for use through our Outlook Web App client. Pretty simple instructions, but my management likes screenshots and pretty text and exact verbiage LOL.

Take me back to Indy!

tell him/her RTFM!

Nothing like forgetting to set your alarm for work.... Whoops! I blame it on the Blackhawks.....

I'm going to post a little recap later on but really wanted to say thanks to everyone who worked on putting the weekend together and everyone that showed up to play. Was a blast!

Didn't get much of a chance to follow along this weekend as I was playing golf in central PA where there isn't great cell service, but skimming back through, it seems like everyone had a great time. Great job on all the updates as well!

Miss you guys. Real life sucks. Just wanna drop everything and go back to Cheeseburger in Paradise

Miss you guys. Real life sucks. Just wanna drop everything and go back to Cheeseburger in Paradise
Did somebody say EGGBURGER?!

Wilson signup begins tomorrow.

Back