SeeMore Putters Thread

SeeMore Putters Thread

I am trying to stay out if this thread because I am wanting another see more

Last edited:
I am trying to stay out if this thread because I am wanting another see more

No sense in trying to beat the temptation. Just pull the trigger and sit back and smile! :D

No sense in trying to beat the temptation. Just pull the trigger and sit back and smile! :D

It will happen, my current see more will have brother soon

Couldnt agree more. Ive always been a putter .... collector. ... but never found a consistent putting game. Hot and cold. Well not only are seemore's beautimus but the rst helping you set up the exact every time is something I needed and didnt know.

Then you through is so spi training (which works with any putter) and its like getting promoted to full jedi..lol.

Now I have not become that guy who drains everything he shoots at, but I have sooo much better feel and control that I feel like I have a chance.

Ive slowly learned that for me anything that stops me from overthinking improves my game. Seemore and spi have done this with ease.

and when you miss - YOU KNOW WHY. That is the big thing I was missing before.

Today was the first time I have gamed a SeeMore putter. Purchased it yesterday,carpet putted while watching the videos by Pat O'Brien last night. All i can say is..I'm impressed!!! Made a couple 10-15 ft putts and was rolling it very good. The course was empty so i was able to hit several putts on each green from different distances and made a bunch of em!! Once the setup and pre-shot routine becomes "natural" I'm expecting some really nice results. I've always considered myself a decent putter, don't make a lot of bombs but don't 3-putt a lot either, but if I can start making some 10ft'ers I could be dangerous. So w/ exactly 1 round w/ a SeeMore putter....I think I'm in Love!!!

Nice pudge! Which model?

Today was the first time I have gamed a SeeMore putter. Purchased it yesterday,carpet putted while watching the videos by Pat O'Brien last night. All i can say is..I'm impressed!!! Made a couple 10-15 ft putts and was rolling it very good. The course was empty so i was able to hit several putts on each green from different distances and made a bunch of em!! Once the setup and pre-shot routine becomes "natural" I'm expecting some really nice results. I've always considered myself a decent putter, don't make a lot of bombs but don't 3-putt a lot either, but if I can start making some 10ft'ers I could be dangerous. So w/ exactly 1 round w/ a SeeMore putter....I think I'm in Love!!!

Welcome me to the family. Constact us anytime for anything 24/7 #allstate

It never goes away dude. It is life changing on the greens.

Finally getting familiar with my PTM3 and the face is softer than anything I have used before but I feel I get a truer putt on all accounts.

Also finally took my triangulator out worked some drills. My aim is consistently a few inches right. Over the next few weeks I need to retrain myself. My stroke seemed ok as I made putts once I squared my aim. Hopefully much fewer putts slid just to the right.

It never goes away dude. It is life changing on the greens.

Finally getting familiar with my PTM3 and the face is softer than anything I have used before but I feel I get a truer putt on all accounts.

Also finally took my triangulator out worked some drills. My aim is consistently a few inches right. Over the next few weeks I need to retrain myself. My stroke seemed ok as I made putts once I squared my aim. Hopefully much fewer putts slid just to the right.

After reviewing my stats from rounds this year, I'm averaging 50+ putts per round (ppr). As much as I can't stand anything center shafted, I guess I'm going to have to break down and learn to tolerate it if it will drop me down into the 30 ppr range. I mentioned in the "what did you shoot today" thread that I had 2 6-putt holes yesterday. 10 of those 12 were within 3 feet and at least 5 were within 18 inches, so obviously I need all the help I can get. Hard to believe putting used to be the strong part of my game.

So I'll be looking for a local fitter and setting up session when I can fit it into my schedule.

Had a solid day with the X2 on the greens today. 31 putts with one 3 jack. Missed a few birdies within 8-14 feet but made everything I should have made within 6 feet and also drained a few others in the 9-15 foot range.

Excited to continue the improvements with a trip to SeeMore HQ in a few weeks.

Alright SeeMore fans I need your help!! I purchased a DB4 at an unreal price from someone it just wasn't working for. I've wanted this putter for a LONG time but couldn't afford it until now. I love it and I putt great with it but it only has a dot on top, no line. Do you think there's a way to put the line on it, paint fill or something, without ruining the putter. Some may ask why I want the line....well I notice myself having a hard time lining the putt up with just the dot. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Bryan

Alright SeeMore fans I need your help!! I purchased a DB4 at an unreal price from someone it just wasn't working for. I've wanted this putter for a LONG time but couldn't afford it until now. I love it and I putt great with it but it only has a dot on top, no line. Do you think there's a way to put the line on it, paint fill or something, without ruining the putter. Some may ask why I want the line....well I notice myself having a hard time lining the putt up with just the dot. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Bryan

As somebody who has two DB4s, one with a sight dot and one without any alignment aids, I cannot wrap my head around your question hahaha. Speaking for me, I would never add anything to a putter like that line. I would contact Seemore and see what they can do. I would not trust myself with that task. I would definitely injury that putter.

Bryan

Other than basically just drawing it on, I don't know of a way to do it yourself. I emailed SeeMore about putting a line on the top once and they said they can't do it but they could give me the contact info for a milling house but it would probably be expensive.

If you are talking about adding a line to the flange, you might could take very careful measurements and paint one on and have it look decent. I believe if you paint one on you could easily remove it without damaging the finish on the putter.

After reviewing my stats from rounds this year, I'm averaging 50+ putts per round (ppr). As much as I can't stand anything center shafted, I guess I'm going to have to break down and learn to tolerate it if it will drop me down into the 30 ppr range. I mentioned in the "what did you shoot today" thread that I had 2 6-putt holes yesterday. 10 of those 12 were within 3 feet and at least 5 were within 18 inches, so obviously I need all the help I can get. Hard to believe putting used to be the strong part of my game.

So I'll be looking for a local fitter and setting up session when I can fit it into my schedule.

I had never used a center shafted putter but a ton of rounds over 40 putts tells me that something I am doing ain't working so I am going all in.

Played a 9 hole and 18 hole round this weekend with the X2. Saturday was fantastic, only had 11 putts. Most of them were up and down.

Had a tournament on sunday and my putting was horrible. Wasn't the club's fault at all. I didnt do anything right on the front 9. Back 9 wasn't a ton better, but still better. Super jacked about the X2 decision now.

And....yesterday I ordered a gunmetal Z2c with a black and red iomic grip. Can't wait for that mother to show up.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

pa2a7y5e.jpg
Got a quick pic of the collection today. Just missing the Z Series cover that's on my Z3 and a yellow patent one that is on my son's FGP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very impressive hc collection sir!

So after about 6 rounds under my belt with the tri sole, im saddened/happy to say I havnt even looked at another seemore. :)

The Z will be temporarily retired Wednesday.

So after about 6 rounds under my belt with the tri sole, im saddened/happy to say I havnt even looked at another seemore. :)
You know they just came out with a tri-sole version of the mFGP2....
#enabling

The Z will be temporarily retired Wednesday.
I'm sure she will be sorely missed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You know they just came out with a tri-sole version of the mFGP2....
#enabling

I'm sure she will be sorely missed.

Fully aware as you were teasing me as soon as I purchased the mfgpts. However im on a strict putter regiment until august.. then I may have to try the mfgp2ts :)

Fully aware as you were teasing me as soon as I purchased the mfgpts. However im on a strict putter regiment until august.. then I may have to try the mfgp2ts :)

Well somebody has to, Sox has been neglecting his enabling duties.

Back