2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

AA flight 309 arriving at 8:50.

Depart at 5:10 on Sunday.

Thanks!
Noice. You and Big Time want in on the Man Van that Troy and I are getting? All the cool kids are doing it.

Flying from the left coast sure messes up your arrival times. I arrive in Nashville Friday at 6:35 PM (much better than the 1:00 Saturday morning I originally had) and depart Sunday at 5:10 PM. Since I'm probably the last to arrive I will do a rental so I will be happy to help shuttle people.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Noice. You and Big Time want in on the Man Van that Troy and I are getting? All the cool kids are doing it.

I think Mr Mojo may be our ride for the weekend but will have to confirm.

I am driving to the event so will be happy to help with driving people around, etc.

I too will be driving to this one, and may even come up Thursday night if there is a Friday morning round.

Me and bhilln are planning to drive down there to. Don't know what time so that will have to wait.

I think Mr Mojo may be our ride for the weekend but will have to confirm.

That was the plan! I even bought a little black chauffeur hat.

JM

That was the plan! I even bought a little black chauffeur hat.

JM

Hahahahaha, well dammit if you wear the hat I feel obligated to tip you.

Looks like I will be going solo now unless Bhilln plans change or Flying Wedge still needs a ride. What's that latest and greatest and extra rounds on friday??

Looks like I will be going solo now unless Bhilln plans change or Flying Wedge still needs a ride. What's that latest and greatest and extra rounds on friday??
I don't believe anything is set in stone until we know the itenerary for Friday.

I'm probably going to be getting in late on Thursday night. Well, that is the plan for now. Need to check the flights tonight and see how they look.

A little bump since we are getting closer. If time/schedule allows, I'd love to get in a round on Friday, before the event kicks-off.

I was wondering when this was going to come back up. Probably not going to play Friday to conserve my bum left arm for Saturday and Sunday, but wouldn't mind riding along and watching the practice round. Maybe even getting in a few putts for good measure.

So.....any news on the itinerary for Friday?

Also...I need to book a rental. So far Troy and I are landing in Nashville an hour apart (I'm at 8:10 and he's around 9:30...I think) and are splitting the cost of the rental. I think there was one other that indicated interest in a ride, but can't remember who...? I just need to know ASAP if that is still the case so I know which type of vehicle to rent.

I don't arrive until 6:30 PM Fri (was 1:00AM Sat) so unfortunately I will miss out on any early rounds.

Not sure, but due to my later arrival I will probably get a rental vs doing a shuttle /cab to the hotel. Just checking, anyone have room for a passenger to the airport on Sunday (5:30 departure)?
Thanks.

I too will be driving to this one, and may even come up Thursday night if there is a Friday morning round.

That's what I am thinking too, head up and get a room for Thursday night then ready for a relaxed round with some fellow THPers.

Also...I need to book a rental. So far Troy and I are landing in Nashville an hour apart (I'm at 8:10 and he's around 9:30...I think) and are splitting the cost of the rental. I think there was one other that indicated interest in a ride, but can't remember who...? I just need to know ASAP if that is still the case so I know which type of vehicle to rent.

Maybe we should get a truck, I mean, it is Nashville.

When are your return flights planned for? I'd be up for pooled-rentals if arrivals/departures work out.

When are your return flights planned for? I'd be up for pooled-rentals if arrivals/departures work out.

I fly out of Nashville at 7:45 Sunday night.

I don't arrive until 6:30 PM Fri (was 1:00AM Sat) so unfortunately I will miss out on any early rounds.

Not sure, but due to my later arrival I will probably get a rental vs doing a shuttle /cab to the hotel. Just checking, anyone have room for a passenger to the airport on Sunday (5:30 departure)?
Thanks.

I think I can help you out with the ride to the airport Sunday, if needed . That should not be an issue. I believe my flight is leaving at 5:00, so that should work out good.

I fly out of Nashville at 7:45 Sunday night.

Looks like I'll be getting in about 20 minutes ahead of you on Friday, and departing around the same time as you on Sunday.

2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

I live right down the road. I'd love to get in a round with some THP folks. PM me please. I can even get you guys on my home course, Gaylord Springs which is amazing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I can help you out with the ride to the airport Sunday, if needed . That should not be an issue. I believe my flight is leaving at 5:00, so that should work out good.

Thank you. I'll donate to your gas/beverage fund.

Back