2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

Jealous I can't make this event

I'm ready to head to the airport tomorrow. Looking forward to the start of this.

I don't know how much people are looking to spend but there is another top ranked public course in Nashville called Gaylord Springs. According to their website its $76 a round for weekend during the regular season. Might be able to get a group discount or a discount from somewhere else. Anyone played the course before?

I am a member here and I personally rank it slightly above The Hermitage. If peeps want I can get them a guest rate providing I play along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not opposed. Cowboy hats for everyone!

Can we get a cheeseburger with a egg and some cheesecake while we're down there???

Can we get a cheeseburger with a egg and some cheesecake while we're down there???
We'll make it happen. NO DOUBT.

I'm ready to head to the airport tomorrow. Looking forward to the start of this.

Heading to airport today? Damn dude, you must have a bunch of extra rounds planned!

Heading to airport today? Damn dude, you must have a bunch of extra rounds planned!

Don't I wish. I could use the work. Now, get packed for your vacation.

so your going in a week early and getting some golf in before we head down there??

so your going in a week early and getting some golf in before we head down there??

He was kidding, just saying that he's excited enough that he would love to leave tomorrow.

I would love to leave right meow!!! After last night disater of 39 putts, I need help as soon as I can get it.
He was kidding, just saying that he's excited enough that he would love to leave tomorrow.

I'm gonna play that song for him for his first tee entrance music now.

PLEASE do lol. That would just be phenomenal.

Hey I will like that better than Another One Bites the Dust, which was played at Love is In The Air.
I'm gonna play that song for him for his first tee entrance music now.

Haha absolutely!!

Say I got the seemore out last night's round. Had some great putts butt was putting too fast. I hit the cup like 5 times and it bounched over. I think it's because the putter is lighter than the smart square.

Say I got the seemore out last night's round. Had some great putts butt was putting too fast. I hit the cup like 5 times and it bounched over. I think it's because the putter is lighter than the smart square.

Milled face? I had that problem with my M3. I'm just too used to an insert, I think.

So.....any news on the itinerary for Friday?

Also...I need to book a rental. So far Troy and I are landing in Nashville an hour apart (I'm at 8:10 and he's around 9:30...I think) and are splitting the cost of the rental. I think there was one other that indicated interest in a ride, but can't remember who...? I just need to know ASAP if that is still the case so I know which type of vehicle to rent.

I fly out of Nashville at 7:45 Sunday night.

Looks like I'll be getting in about 20 minutes ahead of you on Friday, and departing around the same time as you on Sunday.

I have confirmed my flights. Arriving in Nashville just before 08:00 on Friday, and departing at 19:45 on Sunday night. If there is space, count me in for splitting rental costs.

Should we start looking at course options?

I have confirmed my flights. Arriving in Nashville just before 08:00 on Friday, and departing at 19:45 on Sunday night. If there is space, count me in for splitting rental costs.

Should we start looking at course options?

Bumping as we get closer.

Back