The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

2 billion is crazy

Apparently it was a bidding war, with most of the offer north of 1.6 bill.

The Bucks sold $550 mil a couple weeks ago.

Haha OKC getting rolled. ..love it

Happy Hour @ Carolina Ale House. Go Heat! I'm good with TVs.
a2use6a6.jpg

If this game continues to be a blowout Stephenson is going to do something to try to get tossed.

If this game continues to be a blowout Stephenson is going to do something to try to get tossed.

And I hope the Birdman decks him!! What a game so far bro.

And I hope the Birdman decks him!! What a game so far bro.

Haslem had some words you can't say on THP for him from the bench. If UD gets in look out. Great game so far, 84-48, haha!

I think it is pretty wild at how all of the "experts" are picking the Spurs.

Weird to hear people pick against LBJ.

#LoveIT!

I'm just hoping for an exciting series. Watching the Pacers operate on offense was painful at times. Should be some better play between these two teams.

I actually got in to last seasons finals. Not sure if I will get in to it this year or not. Hopefully it goes the distance like 2013

They all make a decent argument for SA. Both teams have gotten older, but the Spurs have seemed to improve more than the Heat. With that said, I think the heat win in 6.

I actually got in to last seasons finals. Not sure if I will get in to it this year or not. Hopefully it goes the distance like 2013
I hope it has the same drama and suspense as the last one!

As a Rockets fan I can't bring myself to route for San Antonio....I hope the Heat throttle them in 4 straight and get it over with.

Will the finals start sometime soon, guys have only had like a week off

Will the finals start sometime soon, guys have only had like a week off

Thursday... NBA finals dates are set out in advance for scheduling *cough* ratings *cough* purposes. This gives them games on two Sundays which are the NBA's big days.

I don't mind the break though. It theoretically gives both teams a nice break just in case one series went 4 games and one went 7.

Thursday... NBA finals dates are set out in advance for scheduling *cough* ratings *cough* purposes. This gives them games on two Sundays which are the NBA's big days.

I don't mind the break though. It theoretically gives both teams a nice break just in case one series went 4 games and one went 7.

Might watch thurs but not a snowballs chance on sundays

I thought game one was tonight...I guess I'll watch the 'decision' again cuz that were it all started. I kid guys...jut having some fun.

I want the heat but San is a team and well oiled machine. It's going 6 either way

They are also going back to a 2-2-1-1-1 format. That should make it interesting if the series goes deeper. The 2-3-2 series seemed to be a big advantage for the favorite, in my opinion. Miami definitely made the most of games 6 and 7 last year in Miami.

Harden first team???? Not sure I agree

I think it is a good call. I think the only arguable player over Harden is Curry. Neither one of them plays defense, so you can't really discount that from Harden in this case. I think if the Warriors had a better record than Houston, he may had gotten it.

I think it is a good call. I think the only arguable player over Harden is Curry. Neither one of them plays defense, so you can't really discount that from Harden in this case. I think if the Warriors had a better record than Houston, he may had gotten it.

Stats wise I see the case & trust you bc you watch more NBA than I do, but the eye test tells me others might have been deserving. Like you said Curry comes to mind and maybe even Wall. Based on the games I saw.

I guess that last playoff game against Portland still lingers for me :(

Back